2005 MIK Fender Lite Ash Strat

hammergjh

• Members

SOLD!!!!!!

MIK Fender Lite Ash Strat in pristine condition. Natural wood color. New in Jan '06. Hardly played. Natural Ash body. Beautiful birdseye maple neck, soft V shape. 2 point tremolo. Seymour Duncan pickups. SKB hardshell case included. Was $750. Asking $500, shipping and paypal included.

Link with specs.

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0265002506

PM me.

• Members

ehh usually used items are sold a lot cheaper than the purchase price. even if its in new condition. I just bought a fender deluxe powerhouse strat in excelent condition for 250 cash with a hardshell american case from a guy on craigslist. He prob paid 600 for the axe and the value of the case is prob 75 at least. But because its used, you have to cut a deal to sell it...

When you buy a new car and drive it off the lot, the value drops about a grand. At least...

dk

• Members

When you buy a new car and drive it off the lot, the value drops about a grand. At least...

dk

1st, Uh... a new car driven off the lot just lost 20% of it's value.... the average new car buyer has to drive that car, on average, 5 years, and 7 months, until they get their ass back to be even somewhat even with the person who waited 1 year and bought one slightly used.

2nd, Will someone please trade PrsPadge something for that damn SE Custom? I think that dawg would trade even up for a stalk of Banana's and a can of axle grease.

• Members

Will someone please trade PrsPadge something for that damn SE Custom? I think that dawg would trade even up for a stalk of Banana's and a can of axle grease.

lmao he seems like a good dude but i can see how you might think he'd do that... shame cuz the se's are sweet guitars

also thread starter, dont feel bad i got the crap flamed out of me on the other forum on a lite ash tele that i was selling for 500 w/ hsc and a sd hot rails

• 2 weeks later...