FS: CARVIN AE185-12 SPRUCE TOP..NICE!!!

l84ttym

• Members

GUITAR HAS BEEN SOLD

For sale is a 1997 Carvin AE185-12 Spruce Top in spectacular condition! This guitar is the similar to the Taylor T5. The guitar is in excellent condition with beautiful spruce top, arrow straight mahoghany neck and mahoghany neck through body. The AE185 has an acoustic bridge with under saddle acoustic pickup and two Carvin Humbuckers. It also sports a blend knob that allows you to blend the acoustic and electric pickups for some really cool and different sounds. The action is low with no buzzes and the guitar is amazingly easy to play. It also has two output jacks so you can plug and play the electric and acoustic pickups through separate amps or channels for a stereo effect. It will come with a very nice original Carvin tweed case. I've played both the T5 and Carvin AE185 and prefer the Carvin. I also have the 6 string version of the AE185 and will never part with it. In fact, I prefer playing the AE185 over my original 1969 Telecaster!! One modification has been done to this guitar, the nut has been "professionally" replaced with another nut to allow the octave strings to be switched around. This makes the guitar very nice for fingerpicking. The guitar also has straplocks. I will include the original strap buttons as well. Never gigged and kept in smoke free home. I'm selling this guitar because I just don't have a need for it and very seldom play it and have G.A.S. for a synth/keyboard. Own this guitar for significantly less that a Taylor. Check out the attached pics and feel free to email or PM with any questions.

Asking $825 plus shipping. WILL CONSIDER ANY REASONABLE OFFER!!!

DSCN0701-1.jpg

DSCN0702-1.jpg

DSCN0704.jpg

DSCN0703.jpg

100_1789.jpg

• 12 years later...

Archived