2004 Gibson Les Paul Studio (Limited Color)

Sn8ke

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Basically I have to change strings, clean it up and give it a good photo shoot and I don't feel like doing all that tonight...

Probably sometime tomorrow. If you have the money by then you can have it at $750 shipped, if not; I'll probably go get about $840 on ebay.

That goes for anyone else too, you can have it at this forum price of $750 if you pay for it tonight/early morning. After that... it's gone at the price of $750

• Members

the inital asking price and thread killed the sale on HC, not the sale price...sans shipping, he made 850, which is a great deal on the guitar...it would have sold two weeks ago here if it had been the orig. asking price....all the back and forth killed it and I agree, I'd rather have this than any of the new ones....the color of this is awesome...congrats on the sale and congrats to us all for not having to keep reading everyone's commentary of it's worth. (including my own) kill the thread already

• Members

the inital asking price and thread killed the sale on HC, not the sale price...

That's a 100% accurate.

Anyone who comes to Harmony Central with the idea of "I'll start a little high, that will give me room to come down" better re-think their reasoning. This site is loaded with broke kids with $200 thinking they can buy a $600 guitar for that, or veterans with G.A.S who have owned every guitar under the sun, and know the store price, street price, ebay price, and off-ebay/ no fee-free listing website price. You are not going to come to Harmony Central and get Top Dollar for anything. If you are going to have a successful sale here, you are going to offer someone a steal of a deal, usually 10-20% below what it would have done on ebay..... or any minute you spend typing up your posting here is wasted time.

I have owned 231 different guitars since 1998

I have bought 27 of them from Harmony Central.

Everyone of these I bought for less than I ever could have anywhere else.

I have sold 19 total guitar here on HC, and all 19 sold for much less than I could have ever got on ebay.

It's the nature of the free listing/no fee website.

• Members

It's not my fault people can't afford guitars. People keep knockin on me for tryin to sell a Gibson. From now on I'll save my top end guitars from you HC peeps to save myself the hassel of hearing about how foolish I am for trying to sell a guitar on HC...

• Members

It's not my fault people can't afford guitars. People keep knockin on me for tryin to sell a Gibson. From now on I'll save my top end guitars from you HC peeps to save myself the hassel of hearing about how foolish I am for trying to sell a guitar on HC...

thats not what I was saying dude, and I wont bother clarifying it for you based on your attitude..and by the way, the last time i checked...a studio, limited or not is not a high end guitar...have a nice life being defensive...like in your other post for the puff paint guitar

ps...DR. SCOTTIE...THAT CHICK BE ILLIN

Archived