2004 Gibson Les Paul Studio (Limited Color)

Sn8ke

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If you paid $500-$600 too much, you're a moron. Sorry.

Most of us don't have money to burn, like you do. We do our homework, and/or shop.

And GC carried Blue, as well as red. I looked at, and played them both. As a matter of fact, I think my buddy there said he could do $899, at the time.

Look. You {censored}ed up. Ebay it, and be done with it. Maybe you'll get $1000, and you can tell me to {censored} off.

Maybe if YOU did YOUR homework and/or put a little more practice in and little less FORUM POSTING time in you WOULD have money to buy a Gibson!!

• Members

Dooms Gay's always been a cocksucker.
Even when he's right..... which he is sometimes.... he's just so crude and rude with zero tact or class that you get the idea that you are dealing with someone with 2 front teeth, a 2 pack a day Marlboro habit, who between forum posts wonders back into the family housetrailer, sets the mood with John Cougar MellenCamp's 2nd album, and passionately slides his 4 inch dork lovingly between his sisters ass cheeks. (For the record, she's got a different dad, so technically it's just a half sister)

• Members

Even when he's right.....
which he is sometimes
.... he's just so crude and rude with zero tact or class that you get the idea that you are dealing with someone with 2 front teeth, a 2 pack a day Marlboro habit, who between forum posts wonders back into the family housetrailer, sets the mood with John Cougar MellenCamp's 2nd album, and passionately slides his 4 inch dork lovingly between his sisters ass cheeks. (For the record, she's got a different dad, so technically it's just a half sister)

ouch

• Members

Even when he's right.....
which he is sometimes
.... he's just so crude and rude with zero tact or class that you get the idea that you are dealing with someone with 2 front teeth, a 2 pack a day Marlboro habit, who between forum posts wonders back into the family housetrailer, sets the mood with John Cougar MellenCamp's 2nd album, and passionately slides his 4 inch dork lovingly between his sisters ass cheeks. (For the record, she's got a different dad, so technically it's just a half sister)

Dude, that's sig worthy. :thu:

• Members

No doubt dude. That is my same guitar... I can't believe one of them sold one on clearance for $750!! That's insane! Maybe I should start shopping at GC again, I've been boycotting them for years.

At any rate, I will have to match that price of $750, I'm sure it was as beat up as mine at that price sittin in a store for a few years and being a low end Gibson for customers to "dream" on.

Archived