USA Reverend Rocco Faux Maple Top & Back

dustin17

• Members

I have a USA Rev Rocco in mint condition. It is an Advanced Series model with a Faux Maple top and back which is rare. It has a black guard. Very sweet looking Rev. It has Humbuckers. It also has the 3rd version US neck, Sperzel locking tuners, volume, tone, and the infamous Bass Contour knob. This guitar is in unplayed condition. Whitest sides I've seen, and all hardware looks brand new. I have recently purchased some other Rev's so I must sell one and this is it. I would love to keep it, but I can't, and I will probably regret selling it. I have played it less an hour and I don't use a pick. You can collect it or play it. Or both! This one is clean. It will come with a Rev gig bag and will be carefully packed and shipped. I have TGP references if you need them. Because of the condition this one is priced at $875 Paypal'd, Shipped, and Insured to anywhere in the ConUS. $25 discount for not using Paypal, $75 discount for local pickup. If you want a USA Rev, buy one now, they keep going up and if you haven't played one you will see why once you do. If you are interested, have any questions, or would like to see additional pictures let me know.

th_P2040092.jpgth_P2040094.jpgth_P2040099.jpgth_P2040103.jpgth_P2040104.jpg

th_P2040106.jpgth_P2040105.jpgth_P2040100.jpgth_P2040102.jpg

Archived