Rare Dean Evo Premium Czech Manufactured

Okiecrude

• Members

This babe is mint...Please do your homework/research if not familiar with Dean.

Reviews are most often compared to the Les Paul in style and action...and rate high. If you can't afford an LP this axe will offer plenty of attitude.

Hand made and well crafted. Little heavy for some. Having done your homework you will find this guitar rates very well.

Seriously tho this guitar is geared towards collectors who appreciate Dean.

My price is moderately above the average $850.00...This guitar is rare as the Czech facilities closed quickly moving to Korea...I have heard fewer than 10 of the Evo Premiums were made by Czechs. I've not substantiated that claim but what I have researched concludes their are not many.

I'm looking for a surround 7.1 system. I have a Yamaha RX-3800 receiver and klipsch center channel already...if you have something high end to complete surround system,I will trade.

Serious inquiries please...I'm straight up and no BS expect same from buyers.Will

comply to all request regarding info on this Dean.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've owned more than 20 Deans, including Czech EVO Premiums. Never has one of these sold for anything near $850. A good friend of mine just 2 days ago sold one of the best I've ever seen for $575 shipped. As for only 10 ever being made that's just not true. Hundreds of these exist. If we're going to talk facts let's get them first. The fact is this guitar IS worth every bit of $850 when pitted against the likes of Gibson Les Paul Customs, unfortunately they just don't sell for anything approaching that. The Czech made Dean EVO Premiums and Deluxes are among the best mass produced guitars ever made period. Let's just get the facts straight please. Here's a pic of a friend of mine that owns 4 himself. The Premiums have the headstock binding, the Deluxes don't. The link takes you to a magazine article about the Premiums.

http://www.deanguitars.com/articles/evo.htm

eVo&HT1.jpg

Archived