Yamaha PACIFICA 112 -DIMARZIO'S - GROVER locking tuners

GroveBox55

• Members

YAMAHA PACIFICA 112

SOLID ALDER BODY (The prefered tone wood for Fender Strats) NATRAL FINISH

MAPLE NECK w/ Rosewood Fretboard - NEW GROVER LOCKING TUNERS

DIMARZIO VIRTUAL 2 NOISELESS PICKUPS & GATOR HARDSHELL CASE

Heres the deal. Yamaha Pacifica 112's are fantastic guitars. BUT the STOCK single coil pickups are noisey and lack great tone, the STOCK tuners stink, & the Pacifica's come with a flimsy gig bag.

This guitar has been upgraded by replacing the noisy STOCK Yamaha single coil pickups with some awesome sounding DIMARZIO VIRTUAL 2 Hum Canceling Single Coil pup's. ($79 each) They are extremely quite. No anoying single coil hum - Great Tone.

The STOCK Yamaha humbucker however can pull off some great sounds so it remains.

I have also replaced the crappy STOCK tuners with a awesome set of GROVER 18:1 Locking tuners. ($60)

I got rid of the cheap gig bag and bought a brand new GATOR Hardshell Case ($75) that is included.

THATS APPROX. $300 + IN UPGRADES!!!!! Price is $295 SHIPPED

At $295 the guitar is FREE!

Overall the guitar is in great shape.

There are a few small dings and a small bit belt buckle rash on the back, but because of the natural wood finish they are hard to see. Very minimal if any fretware - Frets are nice and tall - The neck is straight

You can CALL 803-325-5800 from 10am-7pm

:wave:Check out my Ebay feedback under GROOVEBOX55. You can email me from there. I am a trusted ebay seller

:cop:For pictures go to:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm183/groovebox55/

The Pacifica 112 is an extremely versatile guitar. It can't be beat for the $$$. THIS ONE IS BEEFED UP AND READY TO ROCK

It gets great reviews check out:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Yamaha/Pacifica+112/10/1

Archived