KH-202 Kirk Hammett Signature FS

metalmadness24

• Members

For Sale I have the KH-202 Kirk Hammett Signature Guitar. It is about 3 years old and has a few upgrades to it. Here are the original specs...

* 25-1/2" scale

* Basswood body

* Maple neck with rosewood fretboard

* EMG-ESP pickup set

* 2 volume, tone, 3-way switching

* Black hardware

* Double-locking bridge

* 24 extra-jumbo frets

I have upgraded to real active EMG's. EMG 81 in the bridge and EMG 85 in the neck. I also upgraded the Tremolo from the "low pro" trem to the regular licensed floyd rose trem. I also installed the EVH D-tuna which drops from "E" to "D" with a pull of it. I also installed a tremsetter tremolo stabilizer that I bought from stewart-macdonald. This guitar has served very well in the years I owned it. It shows signs of its use on the body of the guitar. The guitar is set up with 10s and is tuned down 1/2 step. Great sounding guitar for the price. With all the mods this guitar would cost around $900!!! I'm Asking $500 but you can make me an offer. The worst I could say is no right? Thanks for checking it out. Price includes SKB Hard case that has signs of its use and shipping.

KH-202Pix001.jpg

KH-202Pix002.jpg

KH-202Pix003.jpg

KH-202Pix004.jpg

KH-202Pix006.jpg

KH-202Pix008.jpg

• Members

I don't really see $500 worth of mods, but it is nice (hey asking $500 is a deal in my opinion)! Is the tremsetter a hard lock or is it a counter-spring? If its a counter-spring I don't see how it keeps in tune 100% when switching the D-Tuna. Just curious.

Archived