BAN 1972GUITARS FROM THIS FORUM

ibenhad

• Members

IMHO and based on his history or lack there of, this guy needs to go... Sorry I would never do this to anyone but I am tired of his kind here. To many good kind people to let one person do so much damage. Anyone second this????

arracado ????? :cop::cop::cop::cop:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To me, I could care less if 1972 Guitars gets banned or not.... because in my mind, I banned this guy a long time ago. This guy came on so strong, selling 25 guitars a week.... the first Epi Custom he ever listed on here I was PM'ing with him....and the whole experience just reeked of scam and fraud.

If you all will recall, a few weeks back, people were giving him some heavy {censored} about his junk knock off china made guitars. Knowing that he was on the losing end of that fight, what does any smart con-man do??

You guessed it. He became the victim. He convienently became a "victim" of a heinous crime himself. So many of us to his rescue....and sending the "glad it all worked out dude" messages...... but did anyone find that whole storyline a little on the fishy side?? His supposed "trader" coming on here and telling us he's sorry. (How many times have you ever seen internet fraud apologies before that post??).....IMHO, all bull{censored}.

Ban him, don't ban him....who gives a {censored}? He could contact me and tell me he'd send me a VOS Les Paul Historic cased for free if I paid the shipping.... I'd pass.... as I would hate to be out the $50 for the painted saw dust.

He makes Kyle Bledsoe look like you are dealing with Rev. Billy Graham

• Members

yea he likes to sell fakes kinda like dogbone94, what happend to that thread?, we do not need to be buying tradeing or selling them get them out of the marketplace if you make a good guitar put you own {censored}ing name on it and quit trying to {censored} everyone!

• Members

yea he likes to sell fakes kinda like dogbone94, what happend to that thread?, we do not need to be buying tradeing or selling them get them out of the marketplace if you make a good guitar put you own {censored}ing name on it and quit trying to {censored} everyone!

To be fair, dogbone stated from the get go it was a fake. 1972 didn't right away. In fact, he did sell some fakes. It wasn't until he got called out before he claimed dumb about it.

Good Dr. Ban or don;t, doesn't matter? You;re right, it wouldn't I know you know he has trash, but what of a new guy who can't see the fake? What about the fellow who hasn't learned how to go about buying/trading on here or anywhere on the web for that matter?

Just sayin....

• Members

again another dumbass that missed the point I dont care if you say its a fake a fake is a fake and should not in anyway be on the market! if you sell a fake regardless if you say its a fake or not should be banned this place is run by MF right?? they should know more than anyone that fakes hurt the market!!!

i have been tempted in the past to own one of these just for the sake of owning one but i have not because i dont want it out in the market when i dont have it anymore if its a fake there is one place for it

on a big bonfire or you can pull the fake gibson headstock overlay off and sell it like that!!!!!! yes some are good but dont sell fakes!

• Members

I will and do report every fake i see to the GBI and the FBI and to Gibson and will contune to do so if you dont like that well i dont realy give a rats ass! if you have a fake and want to sell it just take a razorblade and take off that gibson overlay and then sell it as "it use to be a fake Gibson!"

• Members

watch it q4000... don't stir the pot... i had the mods pull the ad.... i saved your pm to me about how you like to start trouble and that this is the only forum you haven't been banned from... but, that you are trying.... keep it up and it won't be long before your on everyones crap list....

• Members

I'm glad to know I'm a dumb ass, thanks for clearing that up.

Glad to know trying to rip someone off w/ a fake and someone stating that it is a fake were 2 different things, guess thats why I;m a dumb ass.

Have at Mr.Fife, keep on policing the threads and letting us know whos who and whats what. Us dumb asses don't get it.

• Members

I will and do report every fake i see to the GBI and the FBI and to Gibson and will contune to do so if you dont like that well i dont realy give a rats ass! if you have a fake and want to sell it just take a razorblade and take off that gibson overlay and then sell it as "it use to be a fake Gibson!"

decided to post your pm anyway..... seems you are a liar also....

this is a private message q4000 sent me....

"i just like {censored}ing with people here its one of the few boards i have not been able to get banned from! personaly i like that guitar and like the idea its fake I have thought about buying a fake just to have a few times!"

• Members

me selling fakes?

I've never sold a fake and I don't take kindly to you stating that I have or tried to. That is a
BOLD
faced lie.

Better clear that up.

buggyman i never acused you of ever selling fakes!

• Members

decided to post your pm anyway..... seems you are a liar also....

this is a private message q4000 sent me....

"i just like {censored}ing with people here its one of the few boards i have not been able to get banned from! personaly i like that guitar and like the idea its fake I have thought about buying a fake just to have a few times!"

yea i have thought about it but i have not and i would NEVER sell it and yes this is a GREAT forum i am able to speak my peace and not worrie about some Nazi mod comming along and telling me i cant say {censored}! as far as selling fakes which is against the law!!! I am totaly against that and any mod that would ban be for saying so realy needs to be looked at why is he a mod for a board that is run by one of the biggest guitar outlets in the world!!!!!

• Members

I don't dislike 1972 or dogbone they seem like nice guys but I have to admit it was getting old when he started selling {censored}loads of fakes all over. I have been curious about fakes myself but I am also a Gibson player and realize what they do to the market. I didn't care that he was selling just one he had but when it looked like he was starting his own business it irked me a lil.

• Members

dont know about 1972 but i will say dogbone is a nice guy hooked me up with a great builder that im concidering building me a nice guitar! all i am saying is FAKES SHOULD NOT BE SOLD THEY {censored} UP THE MARKET AND PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW AS MUCH AS MOST OF US DO GET RIPED OFF FROM HAVING THEM OUT THERE AND I WILL REPORT ANYONE REGARDLESS OF HOW "COOL" THEY ARE FOR TRYING TO SELL THEM!

• Members

OK i have to go with Doc on this one,ban him dont ban him either way it'll probably snowy july day in miami before 72' does another trade/sale on here,not saying hes a bad guy or dishonest,just saying hes already {censored} in his own backyard too many times,all the fakes ,now hes trying to sell copies,LAME i considered buying one of the fake gibbys out of pure curiosity but like others on here im glad i didnt,its just bad all around for music,players and the U.S.,im not gonna tell on anyone.but i will never do a deal with him.
as for dogbone.......he was upfront about what he had then decided it would be better not to put this guitar into curculation it was a good move and i respect that.DB94 has been around a while on here and has done countless good deals.

i think the bottom line has already been put out there,DONT BUY FAKE {censored},DONT SELL FAKE {censored} & DONT SELL/BUY FAKE {censored} EVEN IF YOU KNOW OR ARE DISCLOSING IT IS FAKE {censored}.:thu:

Archived