FS Ibanez RG-550 20th Anniversary...Desert Yellow

uberthrall

• Members

Ok, I just got this one from a HC member. It's a nice guitar and all,but I personally like the old school ones myself, so here it is. It's in good shape and from what I can gather, it's from very early in the production run....serial number F0700008. It comes with the cool yellow case with most of the case candy. There arew two minor issues, first the trem cavity cover is missing....I didn't get it when I bought it. Secondly, there's a very small finish crack at the neck pocket.......nothing bad at all. Other than that, it's in really great condition. I'll be happy to take more pics for anyone that's interested. I'd like to get $850 shipped and insured to the CONUS. I'd also consider trades as well.

dy20th040jq8.jpg

dy20th035gx7.jpg

dy20th034tt4.jpg

dy20th038zm1.jpg

dy20th039nq2.jpg

• Members

BTW, if you look closely at the shot of the front of the body, you'll notice that the G string is a WOUND one!! I don't know why, but I put a new set of D'addario's....Heavy bottom, light top. I also set it up a bit, and floated the trem.

• Members

Nice, these are great axes! I believe this one will get ya da' chick in the rainbow leg warmers! :love:

Keep me in mind if you decide you want to work something out with this or the Medley.

• Members

Just noticed I double posted the shot of the front of the body. I replaced on of em with a shot of the back......I guess that;s what happens when you start a thread at 4:30 am after working a 14 hour shift....lol!!

Randy, I did indeed throw it on Jemsite too..........Dennis, I got your PM, I'll shoot you a PM back in a bit. Shame on you for steaing my avi....haha.

torgeot, I do like that Nighthawk you're selling.....just saying. And Mike, no problem bro....if you come up with any ideas, let me know.

• Members

BTW, if you look closely at the shot of the front of the body, you'll notice that the G string is a WOUND one!! I don't know why, but I put a new set of D'addario's....Heavy bottom, light top. I also set it up a bit, and floated the trem.

Oh, my mistake, I was looking at teh Rainbow G-String! :love:

Archived