Brand New American Stratocaster

JoVega22

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice...WTF. Really?

Hey Jo;

yeah, really. It mean basically you have no history here. I'll admit this is a hard forum to start with a $600 + item. If you are new here, which you are, it would be easier to start selling a pedal or something that someone wouldn't lose their shirt over. This can be a tough crowd to begin with and you are obviously new to this site and new to internet selling. We are actually a pretty tight bunch that watch out for each other, so if you get a hard time over selling your first thing that someone has to work a bunch of hours to make that type of cash, well I hope you can understand that.

It's a nice strat, by the way. Best of luck, someone will buy it.

• Members

Hey Jo;

yeah, really. It mean basically you have no history here. I'll admit this is a hard forum to start with a $600 + item. If you are new here, which you are, it would be easier to start selling a pedal or something that someone wouldn't lose their shirt over. This can be a tough crowd to begin with and you are obviously new to this site and new to internet selling. We are actually a pretty tight bunch that watch out for each other, so if you get a hard time over selling your first thing that someone has to work a bunch of hours to make that type of cash, well I hope you can understand that.

It's a nice strat, by the way. Best of luck, someone will buy it.

Thanks Bro for the positive feedback. I hope someone will buy it I really need the money for a guitar I have on layaway and want to get before I go o see familly in Florida and all I need is just a little more. Guitars Down to $640 plz someone

• Members

I have asked him where and told him I would take it and he counter offered but I still don't know where? Anyway I hate RW necks and I just wanna get it moved. Hell I don't even think I like strats. Unless they are super strats...

PM'd ya so enjoy the bump

• Members

ah... see you upstaters see it differently.... us down here in the City and the Island just see all of you as next to Canada ;)

I know upstate is very big, I have both friends and relatives up in Rochester, takes me 8 hours to get there. Next time I'll stop in for a drink on my way up....:thu:

• Members

Guess this whole post was a joke and a waste of all our time. The user was shown as active @ 10:31 PM last night clearly after I PM'd and posted here, I told him I would take it I just wanted to know how close to me in NY he was and NADA.... Now he shows as banned...

Ah life in the scam lane......

• Members

Guess this whole post was a joke and a waste of all our time. The user was shown as active @ 10:31 PM last night clearly after I PM'd and posted here, I told him I would take it I just wanted to know how close to me in NY he was and NADA.... Now he shows as banned...

Ah life in the scam lane......

Looks like he said something here.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=29427046#post29427046

Archived