Brand New American Stratocaster

JoVega22

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no don't live in brooklyn... my dad is has production company in brooklyn. hers an old web pages needs fixing: loudpa.com. I live in upstate ny i figued it would sell faster in the nyc area and he can just give it to the person wanting it when he goes to his office

• Members

I still have a nagging problem with sending the money. I am offering to buy this guitar with the condition that you send the guitar to me first and upon receipt and inspection to determine it is 'as advertised', I would promptly remit payment.

Hi, here's my .02 cents....you should walk away from this deal. If this is the only way you feel comfortable doing this, then this is not the guitar for you.

Plus, to be fair to the seller....I wouldn't care if you had personal references from Jesus, Moses, and the Pope, there would be no way I would send my 2007 Am. Standard upon your approval, on the hopes that if it meets your expectations, you'll pay...... thats a land of fairy tales and wizards that I have never been to.

Talk to him over the phone...if he gives you warm fuzzy's over the phone, and you can agree on a price.... send him the money..... if not.....walk. It's not like USA Fender strats are hard to come by.

• Members

Well, try to order something from Musicians Friend without paying for it...........I doubt they'll send you a brand new guitar and then agree to let you pay after you ship it.

I agree with what Dr. Scottie has said, and after what you have stated, then the signs are there that you should probably walk away.......

Either way, I wish you luck.

Archived