Brand New American Stratocaster

JoVega22

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Perhaps I didn't explain the "bump" thingy as clearly as I could have. One usually only "bumps" their own thread about 2-3 times a day. Other's may consider this to be quite inconsiderate activity. Just tryin' to help ya out here.....

• Members

Hey bro, nice guitar!!

I have a suggestion, I think if you were to bump the thread every 1-2 minutes, instead of waiting 3 or 4 minutes in between bumps, you'd see alot more action.

So don't be bashful, bump this basturd up every 30 to 60 seconds, why wait 3, 4, or sometimes 10 minutes in between bumps?? You have a like new, awesome rock machine here.... more bumps = more looks, and that means you'll find a buyer sooner.

Good Luck!!

HAHAHA...

• Members

Jo,

Ok, I am starting to get the feeling that you want this guitar gone, so here is what I would do.

1) Post the serial number. You can type it out, or take a picture.... until thats on here, it probably won't sell. Serial numbers are big for strat guys.

2) $700 and pictures of (I'm willing to go down) mean that the guitar is not $700 anymore, so what is the price? $650?? $600?? $250?? We don't know, but if you are looking to sell it fast, then post the price that you are willing to accept, and ride it out....

3) You have a nice guitar, and someone will buy it. If you can, I would just calm down and let nature take it's course here.... nice guitar, fair price, and plenty of pics & info. Now just calm down. I promise someone will snatch it up.

Archived