MIM Telecaster, gig bag, case, pickups 325$ shipped

mseriously30

• Members

matt013.jpg

matt014.jpg

matt015.jpg

matt016.jpg

matt017.jpg

Looking for 325$ shipped. Guitar has normal wear and tear. I bought it a while back but I'm just not gelling with it. Has Fender custom shop pickups loaded in it. I will give you the original set along with the gig bag and case. Let me know if you have any questions!!!

I accept paypal or money order. Allow a few days for money to clear.

-Matt

• Members

Bump...I can't believe I still have this...

Well, it's not THAT good of a deal. For $75 more, you can get a new one with all of the upgraded features (medium jumbo frets, better bridge, upgraded pickups), which I assume yours doesn't have unless it was made in the last year.

• Members

Custom shop pu's, extra pu's, hard case, gigbag all for $325 sounds like a steal to me.....good luck with the sale if i had the $$ i'd take it.

I missed the Custom Shop pickups part. Given that, I'd say it's a pretty good deal.

Which pickups are they? That does make a difference.

• Members

The noiseless pickups and the Nocasters are two entirely different sets of pickups. How do you not know which pickups you put in your guitar?

Because I didn't put the mother{censored}ers in my guitar. I bought the guitar like it is, played it a few times, and have been gigging/practicing with another guitar since. This one needs a set-up and a bit of going over, but there is a nice guitar here, the original set of pick-ups along with the custom ones installed, a carry case and a hard case.

If you'd have read any of the original {censored}ing post that I started with you'd know that I bought this guitar with these pickups loaded in it. Or, I could see how you could read it and maybe think I bought it, THEN installed the pick-ups in it...but then you'd just be assuming I'm an ass and have no idea what pick-ups I bought, handled, unwrapped, soldered then installed in my guitar. That'd just be kinda rude.

I realize you don't know me at all, but give me some {censored}ing credit and understand that I bought a guitar, didn't much like the feel of it and decided to just pass it along at the same price I bought it for....perhaps I should've wrote this novel in the first place.

Or you could've just PM'd me and asked about it in a genial manner instead of coming in MY thread and telling me this guitar isn't a decent deal. :poke: I've had plenty of good dealings on HCAF, and most of the poster's in this thread have had legitimate questions and posted responses that have furthered along my quest in getting this thing sold.

Regardless, this whole experience is making me re-think my decision. Maybe I'll just take it out of the case that it's been sitting in pretty much since I bought it, and set it up to be a nice, cheap players guitar.

• Members

Because I didn't put the mother{censored}ers in my guitar. I bought the guitar like it is, played it a few times, and have been gigging/practicing with another guitar since. This one needs a set-up and a bit of going over, but there is a nice guitar here, the original set of pick-ups along with the custom ones installed, a carry case and a hard case.

If you'd have read any of the original {censored}ing post that I started with you'd know that I bought this guitar with these pickups loaded in it. Or, I could see how you could read it and maybe think I bought it, THEN installed the pick-ups in it...but then you'd just be assuming I'm an ass and have no idea what pick-ups I bought, handled, unwrapped, soldered then installed in my guitar. That'd just be kinda rude.

I realize you don't know me at all, but give me some {censored}ing credit and understand that I bought a guitar, didn't much like the feel of it and decided to just pass it along at the same price I bought it for....perhaps I should've wrote this novel in the first place.

Or you could've just PM'd me and asked about it in a genial manner instead of coming in MY thread and telling me this guitar isn't a decent deal. :poke: I've had plenty of good dealings on HCAF, and most of the poster's in this thread have had legitimate questions and posted responses that have furthered along my quest in getting this thing sold.

Regardless, this whole experience is making me re-think my decision. Maybe I'll just take it out of the case that it's been sitting in pretty much since I bought it, and set it up to be a nice, cheap players guitar.

LOL! PMS much?

Poking the beast a bit more: How do you even know there are custom shop pickups in there if you didn't put them in?

• Members
I have the receipt and packaging.

Don't poke the beast anymore...
The_Hulk.jpg:lol:

25$ will get you the WHOLE thing.

I mean, come on, what's 25$??

$25 dollars is a weeks worth of gas and transportation, or 3 weeks worth of food. So yeah, $25 is a huge difference.

Archived