Fender American Stratocaster - Sunburst - Delta Tone - Z01xxxxx - $599

yem

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yes but is Muslim REALLY a religion, or just an excuse to commit genocide? Food for thought...

nice Strat by the way!

Hi JR,

Islam is a religion. If you were to look at any religion, I'm sure you could find extremists that do certain things in the name of God that, to ordinary people, seem to conflict with the religion's true message. Bad apples and blanket statements....

I like the strat too but it's not getting any use.

• Members

Hi JR,

Islam is a religion. If you were to look at any religion, I'm sure you could find extremists that do certain things in the name of God that, to ordinary people, seem to conflict with the religion's true message. Bad apples and blanket statements....

I like the strat too but it's not getting any use.

Hmmmm...lets see: Does a little thing called The Crusades ring a bell? A quick overview of the history of those events reveals that Christians can be quite the brutal terrorists in the name of God.

• Members

Hmmmm...lets see: Does a little thing called The Crusades ring a bell? A quick overview of the history of those events reveals that Christians can be quite the brutal terrorists in the name of God.

Ding.

• Members

does the Bible preach "preach to them and convert them, or KILL them" as does the Koran...? hmmm I think not.:rolleyes:

Archived