FS or Trade: Black 1998 Fender Toronado

benihana_chef

• Members

this looks like a sweet guitar. cash is tight so i would have to trade if trade doesn't o through:thu:

anything of interest::cop:

2001 Taylor 310

2000 Gibson 180EC

1995 Fender strat 2 tone sunburst usa

1995 G&L Legacy Ash

2007 Epiphone Elistist Custom

good trades: wmcjhi

• 6 months later...
  • Members
I've had this for a couple of months, and had every intention of keeping it, but I need to sell it as I am only playing my Strat and Dot, and would like to use that money towards either Upgrading the Dot or finding a Sheraton with a Bigsby.

Would like to get $425 shipped in the Continental US for it, but feel free to throw me any reasonable offers. Ebay feedback under benihana_chef, and I've done a few transactions on here as well. I WILL consider shipping abroad as well, but would have to get some actual shipping quotes. Verified Paypal is preferred, but I will take a United States Postal Service Money Order as well.

Anyways, this has been upgraded with Spiezel locking tuners, and also comes with a Fender Gig Bag. I will also include the original vintage style tuners.

1998 MIM deluxe Series, black with tortoise pickguard. Light swirling on the finish, but I think it's in awesome shape for a 10 year old guitar!

Pics here:

P8080345.jpg

P8080347.jpg

P8080346.jpg

More pictures located here:
http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/benihana_chef/Toronado/

HI Chef,
Do you still have the black 1998 Fender Toronado for sale. I'm interested in purchasing it. Been looking for one. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived