1993 GIBSON LES PAUL GOLDTOP

dangolguitartec

• Members

Okay... This really, REALLY SUCKS !!!

I just got this guitar about a week ago after going through several others; finally found one that sounds and plays the way it should and in GREAT CONDITION. (plus, I love Goldtops...)

Well, due to financial reasons, I am not able to keep it. My family will always come first... they build new gear every day.

This guitar is a '93 Gibson Les Paul Classic, easily 9+ out of 10. Non-original Hamer HSC.

From here down I'll let the photos speak.

If you need more pics or info, just let me know.

$1500 for FORUM MEMBERS!!!

GOLDIE011.jpg

GOLDIE013.jpg

GOLDIE014.jpg

GOLDIE015.jpg

GOLDIE016.jpg

GOLDIE020.jpg

GOLDIE021.jpg

GOLDIE022.jpg

GOLDIE025.jpg

See next post for more pics

• Members

MORE PHOTOS...

GOLDIE026.jpg

GOLDIE028.jpg

GOLDIE029.jpg

GOLDIE030.jpg

GOLDIE031.jpg

GOLDIE032.jpg

GOLDIE033.jpg

NOTICE THE DETAILS... No crappy yellow inlays, not chambered, no rash, NO BREAKS, NO REPAIRS.

Absolutely gorgeous for a 15 year old guitar.

All original except for Hamer case (came with the guitar...) and has Schaller buttons on it and Dunlop buttons in the case.

And, I don't usually do this, buty this is going to the bay at the same time as this posting. (I really need to get rid of it.

Thanks to all...

• Members

Lesmanaz...HOLY CRAP that's a whole lotta Floyd action... the only thing in your sig I might be interested in would still take a pretty good amount of cash on your end.

Yeah, I'm trying to get rid of most of my Floyd guitars...Which guitar are you interested in? I might be able to fork out the cash, it's just that the wife wants to see some guitars gone before I can buy another one :freak:

PM me, and let's work out something.

Archived