FS/FT Fender Squire SuperSonic Guitar !

stashman

• Members

I will go back to the guitar officially my friends. Look Stash, I have seen them go as low as $200 and as high as $800 bone stock, so the market and time for the guitar has everything to do with it. I really hope you get what you are asking for it, but only time will be able to tell. Its certainly worth what you are asking, private party value that is, but it all just depends on the buyer.

And if anyone ever goes by the blue book value on a guitar, they need to be shot in the head. Heres why...an instrument is priceless in value, even if its a $50 starter Yamaha, you can mod them, change things, clean things up, or even keep it stock, and you could even put it on eBay in the end. Now that $50 Yamaha may go for $10, or $100, maybe even $1,000 to the right person, you just never know. An instrument is worth what the buyer is willing to pay for it, not what a book says. I have collected comic books for 18 years so I would know this very well.

Now that I have spoke my peace, I wish you the best of luck on the sale and hope you get what you want! Take care man!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no dobut its a nice guitar..... thats why i want you to sell it to me for 300.00!!! if i had 625.00 laying around i just might actually buy it! but i don't, well i do, but i just can't justify it in my head to buy it. you know if it wasn't blue and it wasn't in such good shape i wouldn't give you such a hard time!!!! i've been looking for a good example of that guitar for a few years now, but i just can't see spending that much on it!!! well if it doesn't sell and you feel like coming down some let me know!

• Members

Yeah stash I think you would be even happier with the results if you put a $700 - $750 BIN on it (because someone out there may snatch it up for that and you could also include free shipping with BIN) and then have a bid starting at $100 - $300. It just makes people want to bid more and crave more when they know they have a "chance" at owning it. Just a friendly eBay tip from the "King of the Bay" haha.

I always tell people, if Kim Kardashian is the queen of eBay, then im the King. Good luck!

• Members

Yeah zbass, I will get some pics for ya. Its gonna have to wait a few weeks for good ones, my fiance has the nice digi cam and she doesnt get back for a few more weeks from school, mine blows but I can certainly send ya some! PM me with your email and I will shoot them over when I get the chance. Thanks for wanting to check it out, its certainly worth it! Just like Stashmans, good {censored}!

haha ok. i will be waiting.

• Members

Yep, stashman had it up on E(vil)-bay for $625 and didn't get a bid. God, it hurt's to be right. With people not shopping as much for christmas this year(as well, as most folk's being broke in general), it's no real suprise nobody bought this axe.
One of my guitar tech's buddies has got a first year Fender Jag-stang on the bay right now and it's only going for $525 without shipping. As(mabye) you'll figure out Scott a Squier(no matter how rare) isn't a Fender.

Ben--------Altgtr33

• Members

Yep, stashman had it up on E(vil)-bay for $625 and didn't get a bid. God, it hurt's to be right. With people not shopping as much for christmas this year(as well, as most folk's being broke in general), it's no real suprise nobody bought this axe.

One of my guitar tech's buddies has got a first year Fender Jag-stang on the bay right now and it's only going for $525 without shipping. As(mabye) you'll figure out Scott a Squier(no matter how rare) isn't a Fender.

Ben--------Altgtr33

Ben, did you notice I had offers of $575 and $500 (read the questions at the bottom of the auction). As to not one bid, it was a "buy it now" only auction, there was no bidding involved. Now if you think that makes you right, and the guitar worth $300, well then, I guess I've been proven wrong.

Scott

• Members

Ben, did you notice I had offers of $575 and $500 (read the questions at the bottom of the auction). As to not one bid, it was a "buy it now" only auction, there was no bidding involved. Now if you think that makes you right, and the guitar worth $300, well then, I guess I've been proven wrong.

Scott

Offer's and somebody actually buying it are 2 different thing's:facepalm: And you are right about it being a buy it now, but even if you had it up for auction i'd have still probably gotten half of what you wanted to get($625).

Anyway, I'm just tired of even thinking about this thread................

Ben-------Altgtr33

Archived