FS: Gibson Les Paul Copies

cummings15

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So what is the consensus of people selling/trading these copies in this forum? I mean a regular member who is upfront about it, not like the spammer above from China. I have a black one that I've been thinking of trading but don't want to cause an uproar over it.

• Members

rparchen.. If it says Gibson a lot of people throw a fit.. if it looks exactly like a Gibson (Edwards, Graco, Burney, and etc.) and doesn't have on the "GIBSON" on the headstock nobody says a word. If you put "Pre-Lawsuit" then it's pretty much good to go.

• Members

rparchen.. If it says Gibson a lot of people throw a fit.. if it looks exactly like a Gibson (Edwards, Graco, Burney, and etc.) and doesn't have on the "GIBSON" on the headstock nobody says a word.

+1

Everybody needs to calm down. The dude said it was a copy.

• Members

The OP has hit the crack pipe to much.. If somebody going to pay 500.00 for a "COPY" they might as well purchase a Epiphone. I'm all for if you are up front about them being copies but this guy tried to pass them off as real on other sites. Plus he has way to many to just say he was "trying" them out.

• Members

Yeah, sort of what I thought...it may not be worth the hassle. I bought it with the intentions to mod it (I love my white one) but it's been sitting for almost a year now and I haven't touched it. Maybe I'll just hang it up on the wall and call it good.

• Members

I'm only upset because he tried this crap over @ UG, and is obviously trying to pull a personal profit margin. I've owned Agiles, and I've owned Jap Lawsuits. I'm not against copies, I'm against people trying to rip others off.

I agree with you sock.. I seen his post over at UG along with his other attempts to sell them once he got banned.

• Members

Let me bold out the flaw in your comment for you...

I'm only upset because he tried this crap over @
UG
, and is obviously trying to pull a personal profit margin. I've owned Agiles, and I've owned Jap Lawsuits. I'm not against copies, I'm against people trying to rip others off.

UG is a joke. I got banned from there for harassing a guy that ripped me off, Nuff Said.

• Members

Does anyone know where I could get a 3 pickup sg copy like the one the OP posted on the cheap? I've always wanted one and I would feel bad for beating the hell out of a $3000 investment. (I can't deal with the stupidly shaped Epiphone headstock)

IOffer.com $200

Archived