For sale is a 2003 Gibson Les Paul Standard with extras

sooner77

• Members

Hate to sell this but I simply don't play it any more. I just spoke with a Gibson rep to confirm the specs and they are as follows:

-2003 Les Paul Standard, Serial # 01943387

-AA Plus Top with a Heritage Cherry Finish

-Nickle hardware

-60's neck with a bone nut

-Burstbucker Pick-ups

-Original hard case is included, with pick guard and all paperwork.

-Cost at purchase was $3548.00

The guitar has never been gigged with and is in near mint condition. I am the original owner and can send as many pictures as you like. Sale will go to best offer and shipping will be included. I will accept Paypal or Money Order. Thanks and please feel free to ask any questions and again, will be happy to send pictures.

Matt

• Members

I just realized that my email address isn't listed on my info area. So if you'd like to contact me, my email is:

mdickey77@aol.com

Also, while I listed the MSRP price given to me by 2 different Gibson customer service individual's at $3548.00, that's obviously not close to what I'm trying to get. I'd be happy with $1700 at this time.

And here are a few pics, and I have more if you'd like to see them. Thanks and take care.

Matt

ry%3D400ry%3D400ry%3D400

• Members

Is it the norm when someone's trying to sell something to shoot them down and reccomend other products?
:confused:

Pretty much bro. That's what this place has become. People not buying like to piss on other peoples threads. Sad but what do you want for free. Check my Les Paul sale thread. No I ain't trying to pimp it in this poor guys thread, I sold mine local.

FREE BUMP FOR SELLER. Nice guitar. If people don't wanna pay what you want they should go elsewhere. You have a right to ask whatever you want. That looks like a real sweet axe. PM me with what you really want to get and we can talk.

• Members

Pretty much bro. That's what this place has become. People not buying like to piss on other peoples threads. Sad but what do you want for free. Check my Les Paul sale thread. No I ain't trying to pimp it in this poor guys thread, I sold mine local.

FREE BUMP FOR SELLER. Nice guitar. If people don't wanna pay what you want they should go elsewhere. You have a right to ask whatever you want. That looks like a real sweet axe. PM me with what you really want to get and we can talk.

Yea unfortunately hes right . I imagine most of them are just kids with no money , so they like to get on here and act like they know what they are talking about .

bump for a nice axe

• Members

It's actually pathetic. This guys price is good. Why the need to bash him and give him a hard time about it? Geez!

I know it's all about "Oh the bad economy, I can't pay that much for that!" If you can pay $1,500 for a guitar, $1,700 is not way out there. The economy doesn't effect your purchase that much!! Some people just want to get this stuff for nothing.

Free bump for you man, good luck with the sale!! Great guitar!!

• Members

It's actually pathetic. This guys price is good. Why the need to bash him and give him a hard time about it? Geez!

"-Cost at purchase was $3548.00"

If he'd left that line out, nobody would have said a thing. That was list price, which nobody pays, not anybody's cost.

Archived