Feeler Spam- EC-1000

theinTIMidator

• Members

I have an EC-1000 in sunburst with duncan pickups. Near mint condition. Just a couple light surface scratches on the back and a small ding in the headstock. There are a couple other small dings around the guitar, but not really a big deal no paint chipped and mostly on back or sides so unnoticeable and they are so small I can't photograph.. Comes with a SKB hardshell case.

Looking for MIA telecasters and strats, P90 guitars, and SG's. You can throw anything at me though, but I'm picky. Willing to add cash if necessary, but things are tight nowadays.

I'm also willing to sell outright. 550 + shipping maybe?

The pics are the best I can do. I'm not a photographer. On some of the pictures you see fingerprints and on others it's the reflection of light. I tried to do my best at photographing the ding on the headstock, but it's so small that it's impossible to photograph well.

IMG_0021.jpg

_DSC0341.jpg

_DSC0348.jpg

_DSC0352.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No thanks on the Fendel. I'm looking more for American range Teles, Suhrs, or G&L's. With cash on my end.

The reason I'm considering trading my EC is because I just want a bit more variety in my guitars. I have my Ibanez which I like better. But if I could trade anything it would be my Jackson, but it's in poor condition so I wouldn't get much.

• Members

Sweet guitar Tim! Wish I had something to offer, I love the look of that guitar. I had the black one with the Floyd Rose and EMG's and returned it. I hated the EMG's. Think I would have enjoyed this version much better. Free BUMP for a great guy!:thu:

Archived