Anybody have a guitar to give away?

Slave2TheAudio

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess it didn't come out right. I just wanted to say that I can't really afford a guitar at this point and I probably wont in the near future. I have 60$ that I can put forth. Although I know I don't have much to work with, I would rather have something thats not a shredder with a deer thing on it, that's all.

I'm sorry if it came out as a scam. I DON'T want to do that to anyone. All I wished is that you would have calmed down and heard me out. I am in a tough situation and even though my best friend gave me a broken SG, I would like to see if anyone had a beater that they didn't use and would like to let go for 60$.

Thats all. I am sorry for the confusion. Just, please don't be so attacking.

Thanks,

Trevan

Then why not start out by saying "I've got $60 to spend on a beater guitar. Hit me up with what you've got" and leave it at that?

• Members

Are there seriously people here that are willing to just give handouts to some sleazy internet forum poster they don't even know? I guess some people just have an ingrained concept of entitlement.

That being said I currently have $40 in my paypal account and would like a nice guitar. Jackson/Ibanez custom shops are kinda what I was leaning towards (though I wouldn't say no to a PRS 10 top). Please no cheap Squires/Epiphones. Anyone got anything?

• Members
Are there seriously people here that are willing to just give handouts to some sleazy internet forum poster they don't even know? I guess some people just have an ingrained concept of entitlement.

That being said I currently have $40 in my paypal account and would like a nice guitar. Jackson/Ibanez custom shops are kinda what I was leaning towards (though I wouldn't say no to a PRS 10 top). Please no cheap Squires/Epiphones. Anyone got anything?

Obviously this thread isn't a good example, but I am happy/proud to be in company of those who are generous enough to help 'sleazy internet forum posters they don't even know' when help is needed.

Welcome to the forum :idea:

• Members

It's very sad that OP would beg a guitar cause he only has 2, BOO HOO

I survived for years with only 1 cheapo guitar, you don't need 2 to gig, take an extra set of strings and your golden. What are you doing staying out that late anyhow, shouldn't you be in your room studying, your all important pre-med.

When my daughter was pre-med she still had time for a JOB and a social life so don't try and feed us that crap about no extra time and money. Pre-med is no more difficult than a Biology degree, when you get into med school it gets tough. Spend your time studying for your MCATS.

There are some decent people on here that were more than willing to give you a guitar and then it comes out that your are just another scammer looking for a free hand out.

'Oh my Gibson and my Martin aren't enough I wonder if some poor slob will give me a guitar and then I can sell it and get some more weed!!!'

It just angers me that slime like you is even allowed on here. If I were a moderator I would banish you for trying to pull this kind of {censored}.

Maybe you should be pre-law or better yet go into politics they are real bottom dwellers like you.

• Members

I knew he was full of {censored} as soon as I read his statement that he was just a poor college student. When I was in college, the only people that ever said that were rich, stupid assholes. It looks as if this trend is universal. Also, seriously, I had many friends in college who were pre-med and they had plenty of time to work a part time job and socialize. This guy pisses me off. He probably just doesn't know how to budget his trust fund.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Prostitution and drug dealing are both great ways to get some quick gear money. On the bright side, if you get caught, you could play alot of guitar between prison rapings. Wait, I don't think they allow guitars in prison.......better just save up for that axe.

Archived