Anybody have a guitar to give away?

Slave2TheAudio

• Members

That's unfair. When I replied to your post, the only thing posted was your link to a 4 month old reply.

With the new links found of his posts, then of course you are right. {censored} this guy.

I will always be on the more trusting side because I don't want to run around being constantly paranoid that someone is scamming. That's just not how I want to live my life. Unfortunate that this turned out to be just more bull{censored} =(

Point well taken...and see my post where I offered an acoustic/electric. But, you were a bit aggressive in your response, which is what precipitated my retort....it's all good...but the OP is clearly dishonest.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Point well taken...and see my post where I offered an acoustic/electric. But, you were a bit aggressive in your response, which is what precipitated my retort....it's all good...but the OP is clearly dishonest.

No prob here man.

Only my first sentence was for you, the rest of the post was for everyone else attacking the OP for no reason. Obviously now it's fine and justified, but at the time they were written, they really weren't.

It's all good now though, I'm gonna edit my post above and just leave my one sentence to you in there so your next post makes sense lol

• Members

No prob here man.

Only my first sentence was for you, the rest of the post was for everyone else attacking the OP for no reason. Obviously now it's fine and justified, but at the time they were written, they really weren't.

It's all good now though, I'm gonna edit my post above and just leave my one sentence to you in there so your next post makes sense lol

Agreed that the original flaming was unjustified at the time, but damn man, dishonesty for the fail when we can look up archived threads, so not cool. :facepalm:

• Members
Agreed that the original flaming was unjustified at the time, but damn man, dishonesty for the fail when we can look up archived threads, so not cool.
:facepalm:

Extremely not cool, especially since I defended him and even offered something up. Since I'm trusting, he almost got me.

{censored}ing lame, why can't people just be honest damnit?

• Members

I only have enough to pay for shipping, 60$.

I am a really really poor college student. Does anyone have a guitar that they just dont want or need anymore (no matter how {censored}ty it is?).

Anything...? I dont have much and I would really like a beater...

Thanks,

Trevan

What about the ones you already have? http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=34011666&postcount=202

• Members

Wow, starting from page 1 this was like reading a mystery novel. Just goes to show that being up front and honest is the only way to go, or at least be able to cover your tracks. I was all ready to send off one of my old guitars until I read all the follow up posts. If the original post would have been, "here's what I have but I really need a beater guitar, anybody got one?" or something like that...Nominated politicians should have to pass through here.

• Members

OMG! Slave2TheAudio, you are a little prick.... why don't you go beat on your '66 SG!

Man, never fails to get me how some people are so deceptive.... if the OP had only mentioned that he owned other guitars, he might have still gotten some charity. But to make it seem like he was totally without an axe, so broke he could only pay for shipping-- man. I'm glad that some of you guys are out there doing the detective work!

:cop::cop::cop:

Additional Edit: Okay, Maybe Slave2theaudio wasn't intending to come off like such a prick, but his "sniff, sniff" attitude toward charity and his pre-med status does bug me. Like others here, I'll point out that I worked for years before I could afford a "real" guitar and never whined about not being able to have the kind of gear I can now afford. Sorry Slave2theaudio, but you came across as the kind of person who will gladly overcharge patients in the future in order to fund your country club fees and Mercedes....

• Members

{censored} I just opened this thread and was going to offer him my purple aria for the cost of shipping...but then read that purple wasn't gonna do it for him...okay...

Then I read that he owns some decent gear...

This thread brought the lulz at points and you guys are pretty quick at sniffing these {censored}ers out...

Interesting that he didn't return...

• Members

everything that I have was GIVEN to me. I traded my friend a video game for the practice amp. My best friend who knows my fiancial status gave the SG to me as a christmas gift last year. As he knows I have no money to spend. He gave me that SG because I had to SELL the first guitar that I got for tuition.

Archived