FS: Invisible Guitar

The Rossness

• Members

I went to my local Guitar Center to try one of these out today. However, some noob just to do the Michael J. Fox from Back to the Future and broke the neck. They had to order a new one and swapped the necks, but they misplaced the guitar! How could you lose an invisible guitar?! This is blasphemy.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mean guitar bro! I had one of these in my last band which was a mix of Bob Marley and Dying Fetus, called the Lance Cracker Gang Bangers feat. Ace Douche on the keyboards! Anyways I loved that guitar but the pickups totally sucked. I changed out the pickups for a Duncan JB in the bridge,
and a '59 in the neck. That guitar bought the metalz then~!! :eek:
Anyways..I miss it. My singer got drunk and then threatned to smash it
if we didnt want to add opera singers to our band..so we booted him out in favor of some Axl Rose looking dude...

Long story short..I was toasted one night and got rid of that guitar. Some 23 y/o russian girl offered me sex, her 80's hightop reeboks, and a 5th of Jack for the invisible guitar. {censored}, she even offered me 2 half used bags of dog food..cause we was poor and stuff and my dog :herpes had to eat yo! I miss that guitar...please say you'll take $50 for it :cry::lol::lol::lol:

My epic story was worth that..c'mon :cry::cry:...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members
Do you price match?

air-guitar.jpg

Don't mean to sound pompous, but those Air Guitars are nothing compared to a true vinatge Invisible Guitar. Especially when comparing to the '57 Invisible Custom Shops-now those are the epitome of Invisibility.

• Members

Dude that has to be the baddest IG ever to exist and I would seriously not let it go unless someone offered you a ton of invisible money...!! OR----

I have this amazing invisible HOT CHICK here that I have had for a while now and I would be willing to let her go for that Guitar and a inviso cable if you have one? She will give you the most amazing invisible sex you have ever not had.!!! Cook you invisible meals that are tasteless, clean your house for you almost as if it never happened, and on weekends always invites 2-3 of her inviso hot chick friends over to wash your car in inviso bikinis........!!!!! All that is required to get her goin you ask?.......just a good imagination!! Wow, she is as hot as you want her to be!

So whatcha say? Wanna trade?.....LOL

• Members

is this a Standard or Deluxe? Also, how's the action?

You'll note that on the Deluxe (which this is) the invisible tuners are a little wider apart than on the Standard. It's such a small difference though that its hard to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived