Damn Yankees! Southern trades thread!!!!!

vidiot72

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm in Charlotte NC, and I have a modded tweed Classic 30 (new tubes, adjustable bias, tone stack mod, Warehouse speaker) in mint condition with the cover (it's the older version with the square grill that looks like a Blues Jr, people have complimented me on how great my "Fender amp" sounds before they found out it was a Peavey).

Also have a Traynor YCV40 w/ a Vintage30 and JJ preamp tubes. About a 9 out of 10 condition (the logo on the front is a little bit scratched up, pretty much mint other than that)

Saving up to get a LP Studio, I had the Peavey on the Seymour Duncan forums for $450 shipped (my stock amp sold on eBay for $365 shipped), but if you pick it up I'll do much better than that on it. I've seen the Traynors with the stock speaker going for $350 on CL. I've got pics if anybody close is interested.

(most of my posts on HC have been on the sale forums, but I've got lots of trades on here, SD, and TGP, and a 100% eBay rating)

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Man that CS is cool! Here is my Strat...

OK, I really love this guitar and the pickups are just AMAZING! I can't rave enough about the pickups, they are Klein's version of Mayer's Big Dippers. The pickguard was bought as a drop in from Klein so all the parts and workmanship are really high quality. My dilemma is that I have a 78 strat that is my number one and I just don't play the 60th anniversary enough. I just can't justify having a duplicate. You would be hard pressed to find a nick, ding, or imperfection on this guitar....did I mention that the pickups are incredible? Locking gears were professionally installed. I would trade for a Gibson or Gretsch or something cool...NOT POINTY! I would really like a Les Paul, I can kick in a few bucks to even it out. As far as a price goes, send me some offers. The going rate for the guitar on the bay is $850-$900 and the upgrades are easily worth $300 so keep that in mind with the offers. I guess trade value would be $9-$950, I can kick in some cash to make it right too!!!

4796283796_61ed90ce94_b.jpg4796283756_fe74f68ef0_b.jpg

4796283742_a9f2f6658e_b.jpg4796283736_4026ae59c1_b.jpg

• Members

And my Roctavious

This is the old style version, I got it in a trade and just can't use it on my board....handmade boutique octave fuzz. Cool pedal but fuzz ain't my thing. If you dig octave fuzz this is one of the best pedals out there for it for the price. The pic isn't actually mine but it looks just like it, missing 2 screws on the back but I'll try to find some that fit, if I can't it really doesn't affect anything. The video is the new version but it sounds the same. MJM is making some great stuff, I also got a Blues Devil and it just freaking kills! There is a link to some reviews between the pic and the video.

$125 to your door!

I'll trade for pretty much anything too, try me! I could really use a delay and can kick in some cash to make it right!

iAA84A029-C732-40EC-BF66-59184DA2F9FE.jp

HC REVIEWS...ALL 10's!!!!

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

want to trade this les paul for a truck or jeep.... prefer a jeep... i want it for hunting and tooling around the farm.....
i got this in a trade.... it is a brand new 2010 edwards lp custom.... vintage white...randy rhoads engraded on the pickguard..... comes in a skb case.... trade value 1250....
BODY (Top) Hard Maple (Back) Mahogany w/ Vintage Binding
NECK Mahogany
FINGERBOARD Ebony, 22f rets w/ Vintage Binding
RADIUS 305R
SCALE 24.75 inch (628mm)
NUT Bone (43mm)
INLAY Pearloid Block
JOINT Set-neck
TUNER GOTOH SD90-SL
BRIDGE Old Type Tune-Matic & GOTOH GE101Z
PICKUPS (Front) Seymour Duncan SH-1n
(Rear) Seymour Duncan SH-4
PARTS COLOUR Gold
CONTROLS Front Volume, Rear Volume, Front Tone, Rear Tone, Toggle PU Selector
Finish Edwards NITRO LACQUER
390859374.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

prs wiring harness out of a 2007 245[pre-wired with caps]- $75
prs mccarty tuners off the same 245- $50
prs 245/bridge/double black/2 conductor comes with brushed cover-$75
i am upgraded my pedalboard so, i am after some pedals[or just try me]... i need a chorus, flange/phaser, delay and what ever i am missing and not thinking of.... thanks, dave....

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived