1966 Gibson SG Special (Headstock Repair)

Slave2TheAudio

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Slave I do like that guitar but alas I am like a lot of your fellow forumites and without that kind of cash.

I can say that after reading through this entire thread, you sure do jump on people's ass at the drop of a dime! You ask why so many are down on you? Perhaps its the many folks that remember your little, "Can someone spare a free guitar" debacle? You ask your fellow forumites to feel sorry for you and give you a guitar when you have this sitting around?

Im surprised no one has brought that back up before now.

FWIW: The headstock repair is why you still own this. Very hard to sell a guitar for this kind of cash with a repair that others can not see or have no knowledge of WHO done it. You say Luthier? I can look on Craigslist and find a good many of people that call themselves that, but VERY few have the actual skill to do a solid headstock repair flawlessly.

:wave:

PS: Hows that for being a dick?

• Members

Well done I say, well done! :thu: That's some funny {censored} right there. Cool guitar, I'm an SG lover but IMO (and it's only an opinion) a major headstock repair, no matter how well done, absolutely kills the price of a guitar. That's a keeper my man, play the {censored} out of it!

• Members

If said that I have a Suhr Classic S... do you think you could kick in any cash or are you only looking for trades where others kick in cash?

Oh man, those look sweet :( . Unfortunately, I am unable to add cash at this time. I am selling / partially trading to give my friend some money that he needs in these tough times.

• Members

Darkcheef, you are on my ignore list so don't bother posting anything..

Schismed, I didn;t ask for a free guitar, once again. I asked for a cheap 50$ + shipping and I turned down a guy who proposed me something that probably wasn't even worth $50. He got upset. You're the dick here, thanks for stopping by!

• Members

Oh man, those look sweet
:(
. Unfortunately, I am unable to add cash at this time. I am selling / partially trading to give my friend some money that he needs in these tough times.

OK, normally I would stay out of other people's business, but I have to call bull $hit on your "have to help a friend" story. If you truly need money to help your buddy out, why would you "trade straight across for my Gibson SG in my sig?" in this thread?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2437669

• Members

OK, normally I would stay out of other people's business, but I have to call bull $hit on your "have to help a friend" story. If you truly need money to help your buddy out, why would you "trade straight across for my Gibson SG in my sig?" in this thread?

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2437669

Because a LP would be easier to sell because of the name. This isn't any of your business. Go ahed and call bull{censored} in it, it is 110% true and I don't need YOUR approval of that. Thanks.

• Members

Darkcheef, you are on my ignore list so don't bother posting anything..

Schismed, I didn;t ask for a free guitar, once again. I asked for a cheap 50$ + shipping and I turned down a guy who proposed me something that probably wasn't even worth $50. He got upset. You're the dick here, thanks for stopping by!

How mature for "ignoring" me and calling other people names.