1956 Fender strat w original case and papers

Kevin Book

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hey guess what...

Bogner and Engl SMOKE mesa boogie amps...mesa sounds like a buzzsaw..

Go sit on that thumb and spin on it...

here's a smaller thumb if your ass is too puckered like some of the others...

:thu:

What about Diezel and Elmwood? Are they buzzsaws too? Ive owned 2 Bogners (Shiva, XTC) and have had many opportunities to own ENGLs and choose not to. For you to make a blanket statement like "mesa sounds like a buzzsaw" makes you a {censored}ing moron. I can assure you there are more albums with Mesa amps on them than ENGL and Bogner put together x2. I guess you know something the pros don't huh?

The funny thing is that I came into this thread after like 4 pages (reading it from the beginning mind you) and you came off like a douche from your second post on. You call everyone else here an amateur but from most of your statements it seems you are the novice here. You have a wonderful guitar. Its ashame that somebody like you even has something like this. Good luck with the sale though. Most people cannot sell brand new LPs here for $1500 so I have a feeling you are going to have a hard time. That coupled with your attitude and you might as well slide this one under the bed because nobody is going to buy from a douchebag like you. Oh and I jsut wanted to say

douche.jpg

• Members

this Kevin Book guy is a total ass, and still some idiots here defend him. a strat is just a strat, be original and branch out people. anyone willing to buy a guitar for that money is one rich bastard that doesn't deal online to find a good buy, they go to a specialized high end guitar dealer....not some piss ant like this guy.

this screams scam, especially after his "salesmanship."

oh by the way,

contact me and I'll buy it...but you need to contact me first....HA! DOUCHE!

• Members

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen... c'mon people this is a BUY & SELL FORUM. It's not for belittling the seller, or the buyer. This is why people avoid these forums.

By the amount of posts this forum gets I think it is misinformed to say "people are avoiding these forums." This place gets more hits everyday...not less. Just a little FYI for ya.

• Members

By the amount of posts this forum gets I think it is misinformed to say "people are avoiding these forums." This place gets more hits everyday...not less. Just a little FYI for ya.

... same people hit this forum every day; people do avoid these forums for serious selling. Its pretty well known that people generally try to scheme and plot trades on this website; nobody has any money to spend.

• Members

... same people hit this forum every day; people do avoid these forums for serious selling. Its pretty well known that people generally try to scheme and plot trades on this website; nobody has any money to spend.

It's true. If I wanted to to sell a dubious item for an enormous amount of money on the basis of a 25-word description and a few crappy webcam pics, I'd avoid this place too.

• Members

scam written all over it??!! Dood get it through your head!! If you are going to buy a guitar like this without a {censored} load more info you are a dumbass and deserve to be jacked. This guy knows that as well. He put up a few pics to show the guitar and Im quite sure if a SERIOUS buyer came along he would provide more info.

And pink hello kitty guy, dood take your strat hatred issues out on a punching bag or something. I dont like lame ass hello kitty guitars but you dont see me jumpin on your {censored}. This has nothing to do with worth. If the guitar is what he says it is, it is a piece of history that launched all the {censored}ing guitars YOU DO like. There are people who appreciate that and are willing to spend that money to save that history.

• Members
Hilarious...

I knew it would be amateur night on here before I even posted..

I'm sorry for the mis-understanding...I think you have me mistaken for somebody that actually gives a f&*k about something some morons post about a guitar that you KNOW you would own in a second if you could...don't even lie...

So you can't afford it because you're a typical broke-dick musician...don't take it out on me..

Just keep on hackin' that 99 les paul or that highway one strat into the ground and make yourself believe you've got a "real players" guitar...

And just to "stir" it back...Bill Carson and his wife Sharon..(some of you morons won't even know, so look it up in a Fender book....he fu*k'in designed the strat) was my Fender rep back in the 90's, so I've forgotten more about Fender than most of you "out of work comics & hack musicians" even know.

Any serious inquiry will be met with directions to the guitar, any and all pictures asked for, and a description longer than the dude's d*ck that boning your wife...matter of fact, it'll be longer than BOTH of the dude's d*cks that are corn-holing your honey...while sipping cognac.

So go slap that Warrant dvd back in and keep that Jackson Randy Rhoads V in good shape...might be worth something someday in a trailer park garage sale somewhere.

...is embarrassing and pathetic.

• Members
Maybe some of the other posters were a little out of line. But for a 44-year-old man to write
this
:

...is embarrassing and pathetic.

whatever...after sitting back and reading that I'm a dick, douche, elitist, etc etc...I figured I would have the same kind of fun with it that you guys are...
I'm not pissed in the slightest...
If my life were any better, I'd have to sell tickets...:thu:

• Members
whatever...after sitting back and reading that I'm a dick, douche, elitist, etc etc...I figured I would have the same kind of fun with it that you guys are...

I'm not pissed in the slightest...

If my life were any better, I'd have to sell tickets...

Well, when you do, post some decent pics of the tickets and a good description.

• Members
What about Diezel and Elmwood? Are they buzzsaws too? Ive owned 2 Bogners (Shiva, XTC) and have had many opportunities to own ENGLs and choose not to. For you to make a blanket statement like "mesa sounds like a buzzsaw" makes you a {censored}ing moron. I can assure you there are more albums with Mesa amps on them than ENGL and Bogner put together x2. I guess you know something the pros don't huh?

The funny thing is that I came into this thread after like 4 pages (reading it from the beginning mind you) and you came off like a douche from your second post on. You call everyone else here an amateur but from most of your statements it seems you are the novice here. You have a wonderful guitar. Its ashame that somebody like you even has something like this. Good luck with the sale though. Most people cannot sell brand new LPs here for $1500 so I have a feeling you are going to have a hard time. That coupled with your attitude and you might as well slide this one under the bed because nobody is going to buy from a douchebag like you. Oh and I jsut wanted to say

douche.jpg

Yawn...once again..after reading your post, which came out of nowhere and seeing how you called me a douche', I simply made fun of Mesa, since you're obviously sensitive about it...
Makes no difference whatsoever to me. :thu:

Archived