Yamaha SA2000 SA-2000 with Bigsby

gtrmaestro

• Members

This is the best guitar ever made IMHO. That being said, there is nothing that you have to trade that I'm interested in. If I was not laid off it would not be for sale. She is currently loaded with a Duncan JB and '59 but the original humbuckers are included as is the original hardshell case. Also has straplocks. Looking for $1000.00 OBO I might take a partial trade but there needs to be mostly cash. Thanks, oh and by the way if you want this you had better move quick because if I find another way to get some money this is off the market.

107.jpg

• Members

I totally agree, like I said best guitar ever made in my opinion. I've had several PRS's Les Pauls, Grestchs, Fenders, Kramers, Jacksons, Ibanez's,you name it and the Yamaha kills them all! But, alas I'm laid off and have 6 kids to take care of here.

I can tell ya got kids. A few of my doors are 'decorated' as well. Cool guitar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Glad to hear it! It would have been a shame to part with this sweet guitar.

Thank you, I know people are always saying crap on this site like "the best guitar ever" or" my favorite guitar" and you know there lying. I just want to tell them that it's cool they didn't bond with the guitar and that's all that needs to be said. I mean, they can't ALL be the best playing guitar you've ever touched right? However, this particular guitar is my musical soulmate and I REALLY am glad to keep it. It took me 15 years to aquire this guitar and it is the best investment I ever made! I've sold several PRS's and Les Pauls, 2 vintage Gretschs, Strats, Tele's, custom built pieces etc. But no other guitar made me feel like I was going to puke thinking about selling it. Right now I'm pretty lucky, every guitar I have is really suited to me so all of them are keepers but this one is extra special.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 years later...
  • Members
On 7/27/2010 at 7:48 PM, gtrmaestro said:

Here's a really poor video of me playing her so you can hear her.

l love your video! Fantastic tone and taste!  I have a 1980 Yamaha SA-2000 that was given to me by a friend. What gear are you playing through? String gauge?

I use a Fender Custom Shop 57 Tweed Twin.