PRS Custom 22 Collectors Edition One-Off (PS options)

voodoomajicgeni

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad this guy finally got thrown under the bus. Soooooo many of his threads reek of the same bull{censored}. Just like the one in the amps forum; My buddy has a Roadster for sale that I just have to have. Are you kidding me? Haven't you sold like 4 Roadsters, or was it the same one each time?

:facepalm:

• Members
I'm glad this guy finally got thrown under the bus. Soooooo many of his threads reek of the same bull{censored}. Just like the one in the amps forum; My buddy has a Roadster for sale that I just have to have. Are you kidding me? Haven't you sold like 4 Roadsters, or was it the same one each time?

:facepalm:

This.....I have been calling this dude out for months now on some of this bull{censored}. DO you really think your bull{censored} stories are going to make someone buy your stuff? You never post pictures.....and seem to go through more Mesa amps (this is yet to be determined) than you know what to do with. Why the {censored} would someone go through 4 Roadsters only to find one he just had to have? You still have yet to respond to my first post which brought all this bull{censored} to light. What say ye?

• Members

Obviously your not talking the right person at Elderly... perhaps you should talk to Aaron Sawdy before you go blowing your top mate. This is not a private stock, obviously by the title one-off. I did request the moon inlays, which they refused to do at first, but came around after a few emails. Ultimately, you should believe what you want, as it is a free country... if you want to believe that god created man, go right ahead; if you want to believe evolution is correct, thats fine too. I deal with reality, so I mostly find that to be the truth, but who am I to say Puff the Magic Dragon isn't real?

• Members
One had more ps options than the other (this one). Teh guitar does come with a small letter from Paul.

OK, got it. So this one:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2260891

is different from this one:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=37997215&postcount=1

They actually look almost identical. What were the differences in terms of PS options? Are we talking about different woods?

Thanks! :)

Archived