PRS Custom 22 Collectors Edition One-Off (PS options)

voodoomajicgeni

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I don't know why, but this listing is annoying me...isn't there a requirement that after 3 pages of bumps and ebay links that you just have to light the guitar on fire and post the video on Youtube?
:idea:

This guitar has been here for over a year :thu: If it is annoying you imagine what it is doing to me.

• Members

If you sold one and still have another, how is it a One-Off? Last time I remember seeing this listing it didn't say 513 nut. What is a 513 nut? Also do you have any non-stock pictures? I'm not being a ball buster with the questions, I do have some interest.

• Members
I originally submitted it to Paul at PRS, who said it would be 10k. I told him that I couldn't afford that, so they gave me a better price. It showed up at Elderly, so I bought it. I can't afford to keep it around at the moment...

R-i-i-i-i-i-g-h-t. :rolleyes: Submitted it to Paul did you? Which Paul? It was nice of you to let it sit at Elderly for such a long time before you bought it. I talked with them about it a few times over a two or three month period before deciding their asking price of $2800 was too much for a satin finish CU22 without birds. Good luck with the sale. (I'd suggest not trying to B.S .people so much though.)

• Members

If you sold one and still have another, how is it a One-Off? Last time I remember seeing this listing it didn't say 513 nut. What is a 513 nut? Also do you have any non-stock pictures? I'm not being a ball buster with the questions, I do have some interest.

A 513 nut is scalloped between the string slots. Looks cool but has no real function. Go to this link at Willcutt Guitars and look at the headstock photo. http://willcuttguitars.com/_product_31228/PRS_Private_Stock_1457_513_Smokey_Blonde

• Members

Take it to Ebay and stop pushing people's posts down with this. There's a point and time when you just have to bite the bullet, put it on Ebay and say F it. That point and time has come, sorry to say. In the future you might stick to Lester VOS Goldtops, they always sell.

• Members

I have to laugh at the guy getting tripped-up in his own lies.

First of all, :cop:

It was nice of you to let it sit at Elderly for such a long time before you bought it. I talked with them about it a few times over a two or three month period before deciding their asking price of $2800 was too much for a satin finish CU22 without birds.

Confirmed to have been for sale at Elderly for $2,800, but you bought it for $3,500?

Archived