• Members

What you got between 100-600 shipped that does NOT have:

A floyd.

Strat on the headstock

Squire on the headstock

Other {censored}:

Don't want a baritone (already own one)

6 and 7 string solid bodies please.

Offer up bitches, I'm looking to buy between now and Wednesday.

I'm gonna want to see pics. :thu::p

• Members

Ash body and bolt-on Maple neck
2 Vintage Style Single-Coil Pickups with Alnico Magnets
Fishman Powerbridge VT string through
3-way mag pickup selection
Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp

What's cool is you can combine the Piezo pickup with the other pickups for an awesome sound. I really liked having the pickup selector to the middle and combining the pickups.

Onto pictures: the guitar is a very light blonde color, not white sorry for lighting
100MEDIA_IMAG0061.jpg
100MEDIA_IMAG0062.jpg
100MEDIA_IMAG0063.jpg

$450 shipped to ya.

• Members

Epiphone Les Paul Ultra II...Midnight Ebony Finish with Acoustic Nanomag Pickup. Was bought for a project that needed a hybrid guitar situation (acoustic and electric tones), but the project went up in flames before it even started. Guitar has seen maybe an hour's use....$600 shipped w/ used Gibson tan/pink case.

22071_1326911539523_1432957140_3094.jpg

Gibson Les Paul Menace...Ebony finish. Bought as a backup to my other Les Paul, but I really have not used it. "Reliced" to look sort of like James Hetfield's Truckster by the previous owner. I took the original pickups out and installed EMG's. Decal is removable. Sounds Killer...$600 shipped w/ used Gibson tan/pink case.

24485_1407484593799_1432957140_3112.jpg

More pics can be furnished upon request.

• Members

Ok, to throw back some feedback:

The heritage is damn cool, but not what I'm after right now (although still not sure what I'm after :lol:)

The Peavey is sweet and I'm considering it, but I can't seem to remember if I dug the neck or not as I have not played one in 6 years or so. :facepalm:

Cyclone is also a really sweet guitar, but not at all my style or liking so have to pass on that as well. It's a beautiful guitar though.

The parker is awesome and another that I would consider, just gonna have to sit on it. Is the neck anything like it's more expensive light brothers?

The american tele is still in first place. That thing is great.

The HC is also sweet, but again not what I'm after.

I have yet to play a PRS SE model that I liked, so that is also a no. I'm not bashing the guitar though, I love the color scheme and all you did to it. :thu:

The 2 epis and fender strats are a no. I've owned those 2 epis in the past and I'm just not a strat fan.

No thanks on the DGW, but I'm not sure if your selling one or telling me to go buy a new one. :lol:

The 2 LPs at the last post are both cool, but I'm not a fan of the relic nonsense :lol: and I don't really want to own another epiphone.

Keep offering though I still have not decided (obviously).

Archived