For Sale: Dean RC7X Refretted with Dunlop 6000s. Perfect fret job. $1000 shipped.

JoshuaLogan

• Members

copy and pasted from my for sale post on sevenstring.org

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dean RC7X in perfect condition... looks brand new. This is the second best playing guitar I've ever played (out of many Ibanez, EBMM petruccis, etc.) I also own the USA RC7G and I wanted to check out this to compare them. The fretwork is very good and the guitar plays every bit as good as the R7G. However, the neck is a little bit thicker than the USA RC7G. I prefer the extreme thinness of the RC7G, but I know a lot of you would probably prefer the slightly thicker neck of the RC7X. It's about as thick as an Ibanez, but it has a deeper cutaway (just as like the RC7G). I can't afford to keep both guitars and I like the RC7G just a little bit better, so that's why I'm selling it.

Modifications (if any): This guitar has been refretted with Dunlop 6000s to match the huge fret size on the USA RC7s. The fretwork is perfect... guitar plays perfectly and can get very low action without buzzing.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Matching Dean hardshell case

Location (City,State or City,Country): 34604, FL

Contact Info (No Phone #s): email me at joshualogan[AT SYMBOL]aol.com

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): My ebay username is joshualoganhero and my name on a lot other forums is the same as it is here. I also should have one itrader rating from a guitar trade I did with someone on this forum.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1000 even. I pay the paypal fees and I pay for shipping. Think of it as the cost of an RC7X used + the cost of the refret job (about $300) without having to bother to find somebody to do the refret job or waiting for it to get done.

Pictures:

115_0078.jpg

115_0079.jpg

115_0080.jpg

115_0081.jpg

115_0082.jpg

Archived