For Sale: Ibanez XPT750/ICT700, Fender Stratocaster MIM, Epiphone SG G-400

GuitarAl96

• Members

first off i have an ibanez xiphos ltd edtion xpt750 in blood red. no chips or knicks in the paint. has only minor swirling mark. no fret wear. plays like a dream and is super comfortable. comes with original case. 600 + shipping and fees.

this is MY guitar. as in its my video

next, is an ibanez ICT700 in black. this guitar is great. its got a lotta weight to it and has great sustain. has no chips but has a good amount of swirling in the paint, everythings orginal except tuners were changed to pewter black (no case). set up is great low action. rehydrated fretboard frets are nice and shiny. Deciding to sell. hit me up with offers

I have a fender 2006 MIM Strat in cobalt blue/rosewood. absoultely great has very very very small scratches nothing that can be seen unless your looking for em. no case/whammy, has no fret wear either. 225 and shipping/fees FIRM. final price drop!!!

shipping is usually 15-30 tops. ill ship worldwide but im not responsible for what gets lost over sea. ive dealt with shipping to russia and u.k and have never had a problem so i dont see why it would be now.

PICS ARE READY TO EMAIL. FILES ARE TOO LARGE AND DONT FEEL LIKE RESIZING RIGHT NOW.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived