mclmk8d

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Marshall tube retainers are sold.

Updating the thread with what is left:

1) 1971 Marshall 50 watt small box JMP Tremolo head, incredible shape, vintage tubes, original trannies, Bulgin, and rare foot switch - $2,300 PLUS SHIPPING

2) 2004 Fender CIJ Telecaster with factory Bigsby, double-bound 3-tone Sunburst, Fralin pickups. Super condition, no scratches, 1 tiny ding near upper strap button...thats it. Great guitar, lots of sustain, beautiful tinted neck that is smooooooth! Comes with Road Runner deluxe gigbag. $825 shipped

3) Mojo Oversize 212 Marshall-look cab with a Celestion Gold G12 and a Scumbag SA12H-75; this is an great cab and comes with panels for both open-back and close-back configurations. $500 PLUS SHIPPING

4) CAE Dual-Fasel Wah like new...used once...$135 shipped

ALL PRICES ARE WITH PAYPAL PERSONAL GIFT PAYMENT OPTION ONLY OR ADD 3.5% FOR THEIR FEES.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sorry didn't read all the thread but is the 335 with the Bigsby still available?

No it isn't; it sold a while back. The only guitars available are the Tele and my son's CS-336 here http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2841230-2-Gibsons-FS-Vintage-Sunburst-CS-336-and-TV-Yellow-Double-Cut-LP-Special&highlight=

It's $1,750 shipped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

This is the gear that is still available

1) 1971 Marshall 50 watt small box JMP Tremolo head, incredible shape, vintage tubes, original trannies, Bulgin, and rare ORIGINAL foot switch - $2,300 PLUS SHIPPING

2) 2004 Fender CIJ Telecaster with factory Bigsby, double-bound 3-tone Sunburst, Fralin pickups. Super condition, no scratches, 1 tiny ding near upper strap button...thats it. Great guitar, lots of sustain, beautiful tinted neck that is smooooooth! Comes with Road Runner deluxe gigbag. $825 shipped

3) Mojo Oversize 212 Marshall-look cab with a Celestion Gold G12 and a Scumbag SA12H-75; this is an great cab and comes with panels for both open-back and close-back configurations. $500 PLUS SHIPPING or Local Pickup in South Florida (PREFERRED)

4) CAE Dual-Fasel Wah like new...used once...$135 shipped

ALL PRICES ARE WITH PAYPAL PERSONAL GIFT PAYMENT OPTION ONLY OR ADD 3.5% FOR THEIR FEES.

• Members

my daily driver is currently a 2002 wrx wagon- the suspension is fully built with whiteline and rce components...such a fun car. A good friend of mine introduced me to Alois Ruf- he takes porsches and makes them mental. Cars and guitars are my obsession as well so I can honestly say you are doing it right!! Enjoy the porsche. WIth 52k miles that car is barely broken in.

• Members

my daily driver is currently a 2002 wrx wagon- the suspension is fully built with whiteline and rce components...such a fun car. A good friend of mine introduced me to Alois Ruf- he takes porsches and makes them mental. Cars and guitars are my obsession as well so I can honestly say you are doing it right!! Enjoy the porsche. WIth 52k miles that car is barely broken in.

My Daily Driver: 2002 wagon with 2004 STi BBS wheels (98 2.5 RS goldies for sale), Whiteline front and rear adjustable sways and alloy endlinks, Cobb-tuned, APS TBE, and a few other goodies.

Photo13s.jpg

Veronica and Lil Blue

img0963bx.jpg

Veronica at Sebring International Raceway in March: she now has an M&K Euro pre-muffler and GT3 muffler, and a Steve Wong chip. I also changed the steering wheel to an older Momo with Fuchs center cap as a horn button

veronica_sebring.jpg

IMG_0271s.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived