!!! FS: Ibanez RG7620 with Extras ! ! !

The4thlast1

• Members

SOLD

Up for grabs is my Ibanez RG7620. The guitar will come with BareKnuckle pickups :Aftermath in the bridge and a MiracleMan in the neck. It also comes with an upgraded brass tone block installed in the original ibanez floating bridge. I do still have the original tone block which will be included. All I can say is that the heavier brass block really takes the guitar another step further, It is noticeable.

The guitar will also come with a prestige hardshell case as shown in the pictures which is in like new condition. I will be including all the original adjustment tools and the whammy bar.

The condition is 910, It looks like it was made not longer than a few months ago. I have seen a lot of 7620s but none in this shape other than when they were first made. Very little fret wear , straight neck, stays in tune. Sounds great , plays great !

I know I have hyped this up but I can honestly say that whoever buys this will not be disappointed. I am surprised that I am even selling it but I just get along more with fixed bridge guitars. I sold off all my other flyod loaded guitars.

As far as trades go I am open to 6 string guitars (no flyods or floating trems)

Possibly amps depending on what ya got. Cash would also do.

$800 plus ship

IMG_4949.jpg

IMG_4953.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4956.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

Archived