FS/FT Squier 51 w/tinted nitro custom neck MAKE OFFER

kalvinsdad

• Members

[ATTACH=CONFIG]338414[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]338412[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]338413[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]338416[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]338415[/ATTACH]

225.00 Shipped and PP'd in lower 48. This is a great deal on a great guitar! Make offer trades anything! Also comes with the original white pickguard and neck pickup cover. The neck is a 10" radius, 6105 frets and medium C profile. It started its life as a unfinished Allparts and the was sent to Nick Sorensen at Rocketfire Guitars he slightly reliced it the did some additional fret work. It was then sprayed with a amber tinted nitrocellulose and given a hand cut bone nut. The action is low and the neck feels awesome.[

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

no one will notice if you don't post pics, especially since the description seems to be talking about a bunch of different things cobbled together. you need to get people to see what it looks like or they just won't bother.

i agree.

I usually skip over ads that dont have pics....im sure ive missed out on some deals in doing so though.

• Members

Really got all my guitar needs covered now. Nice guitar though. Other than small amps would also be interested in boutique pedals. No multi functional ones already have a ME-70. Would really like a vintage stand alone tube driven reverb. Thanks for your interest.

Archived