2005 EBMM Lava Pearl JP6 (Near Mint Fully Loaded John Petrucci Guitar w/OHSC)!

Slav123

• Members

I have decided to sell my 2005 Lava Pearl Ernie Ball Music Man JP6. She's a wonderful playing and sounding guitar in near mint condition (no issues at all). She's fully loaded (Piezo Bridge, Matching Headstock, JP Custom Inlays) and has the EBMM compensated nut. The Lava Pearl color is a discontinued color, extremely hard to find and looks amazing under lights. The guitar comes with its original MM molded hard shell case also in near mint condition and all of the EBMM case candy (including case key). She has the original custom DiMarzio pickups designed specifically for Petrucci. I will include a Schaller Strap lock system (currently installed) with the guitar. She's setup with 10s, low action and she stays in tune like a champ (locking Schaller tuners)! $1,450 FedEx Ground Shipped via a PayPal Personal Payment. International shipping would be via UPS for an additional fee (please email me your full shipping address for a price quote). Here's a great chance to buy a near mint fully loaded JP6 in the amazing and discontinued Lava Pearl!:thu:

http://www.music-man.com/instruments/guitars/john-petrucci.html

2005-jp6-lava-pearl-fully-loaded-12525.j

2005-jp6-lava-pearl-fully-loaded-12526.j

2005-jp6-lava-pearl-fully-loaded-12527.j

2005-jp6-lava-pearl-fully-loaded-12530.j

2005-jp6-lava-pearl-fully-loaded-12529.j

2005-jp6-lava-pearl-fully-loaded-12528.j

my-beloved-balls-recent-pic-july-3-2010-

I would entertain trades for near mint EBMM Axis, N4, late 80's Kramers, ESPs, Ibanez Jems and Charvels.

Thanks,

Slav

slavic@optonline.net

• Members

Here are some awesome videos of the amazing Thiago Campos playing his Lava Pearl JP7 (his doesn't have the custom JP Inlays). His band Bad Salad is one of the best Dream Theater cover bands out there!

[video=youtube;Vz2L1nPEQPc]

[video=youtube;Gx_bg4HFr5M]

Archived