FS/T: Korean Epiphone Sheraton II w/ case

poolshark

• Members

FS/T: Korean Epiphone Sheraton II w/ case - SOLD

Hey all! I'm selling my MIK Epiphone Sheraton II with TKL/Epiphone factory hard case, and I'm sure her next owner will be pretty thrilled. I believe the guitar is a 2003 model (though I'll check again when I get home), and it's in excellent shape. I could brag more, but I suppose I'll let the pictures speak for themselves: :)

precisionandsheraton005.jpg

precisionandsheraton003.jpg

precisionandsheraton013.jpg

(Apologies for the cold-ish lighting, but it's hardly summertime, even in sunny Florida. :) If you'd like to see more photos, you can see them here: http://s972.photobucket.com/albums/ae202/poolshark411/Epiphone%20Sheraton%20II/ )

It's a sweet guitar, and speaking in terms of bang for the buck, it should cure darn near anybody's hollowbody itch. It plays and sounds excellent - medium low action, no buzzes, rattles or dead frets - and it's currently strung with D'Addario flatwounds for some super smooth tones. The frets have been polished recently and the fretboard conditioned, and the whole thing is just clean as a whistle.

Aaaaanyway, that's about it for the pitch. As far as trades, I'm mainly interested in Fender types these days, and I'd be happy to add cash for a guitar that interests me. Either way, shoot me a pm if you have any questions or offers, and I'll be glad to get back to you ASAP. I'm happy to provide references, a phone number and an eBay feedback profile if anyone is interested, so please feel free. Thanks very much for looking. :)

Jason

Archived