Rare 1991 Fender Telecaster Plus (blueburst, awesome price!)

toneaddiction

• Members

1991 Fender Telecaster Plus in blue burst

im putting it back on the chopping block. i really need a studio kit and turned down several offers around what im going to put it up for now a while back. it will be a today/tomorrow time frame only at this price. I don't want to let it go but i realllly need the drums.

all american fender tele. Upgraded to plus deluxe model lsr rolling nut. has custom emgs installed professionally. they actually make it one of the most amazing tele's ive ever heard supringly...and im not a fender fan. locking tuners, coil tap was moved from the lame 3 way switch to the tone knob . its now push/pull full range coiltapping. muuuuch sweeter. original hard shell case, case candy and whammmmmy bar as well. its almost mint. one tiny ding about the size of the smaller type sharpy tip pens.

$1100 !!!! , IF you can find one of these, they go for 1300-1800. don't trust me? look them up. only made 2 years. if you really wanted you could sell the pickups and put back in some lace sensors and actually make $$ :) can always move the coil tap back as well if you are into that 'collector' thing.

photo-10.jpg

photo-9.jpg

• 7 years later...
2 hours ago, jeffbargiel said:

im interested call me (edited by Phil to remove phone number)

It's not a good idea to post your phone number in the open like that. Instead, you should ask for them to drop you a private message, and then share your number that way - it's much safer from a security standpoint than posting your number in the open for all the world to see... 

Also, this is a nearly 8 year old thread / classified ad - there's a very good chance the seller no longer has the guitar... 

BTW, welcome to Harmony Central. :welcome:

Archived