!! Ibanez RGT42DX w/case !! FS/FT FEELER

srv3089

• Members

Not exactly sure if I want to let this go. Just thought I would see what's out there. Here is the info from Ibanez. Guitar is in Excellent condition and plays great.

If I decide to sell it I would like to get $275 and buyer to pay shipping, as for trades only looking for other guitars let me know what you have the worst I can say is no thanks.:)

RG Series - Built for Speed!

Since 1987, the RG Series has been the standard for hard rock and metal. Every aspect of these metal machines - from the pickups and their placement to the super-slim, built-for-speed necks - just screams to be thrashed. Built for major metal mayhem, the RGT42DX sports a Wizard II neck, Edge III bridge, and IBZ INF1neck and INF2 bridge pickups for serious shredding action. The mahogany provides rich warm lows and sweet sustain and the pickups offer tones from warm and classic to enhanced mid-range for clarity. The RG series has become a metal standard for a reason, so when you must visit sonic destruction on every headbanger in the room, accept no substitute!

Ibanez RGT42DX Features:

Wizard II Neck-Thru Body

5pc. Maple/ Walnut Neck Material

Mahogany Body

White Finish

24 Jumbo frets

Bound Rosewood Fingerboard

Edge III bridge

IBZ INF1 (Humbucker) Neck PU

IBZ INF2 (Humbucker) Bridge PU

5 way Switch

Deluxe Shark tooth Inlay