Rare USA Jackson Fusion Custom Shop!

Shadetree_01

• Members

IMG_3046.JPG

I'm selling my Custom Shop USA Jackson Fusion. The guitar has a custom graphic called Bikini Beach. It was part of a series of Bikini beach guitars. This one is probably the most offensive of the ones I have seen (look close at the pictures to see what i mean)! HA HA. This guitar is in excellent condition and was only used in my home studio. It is a 1990 model. This is a "Fusion" model which basically means it's a Dinky with a 24 3/4 scale length like a Gib$%n. It really lends itself to fluid soloing and gives you a super slinky feel. They were only made for a few years so they are RARE! This guitar also has an active preamp circuit EMG PA-2 which allows you to toggle between passive and active boost. This sounds like a wah pedal at full tilt but can be tapered with the tone control. It's a really amazing tool for soloing.

This guitar is in excellent used condition. The paint is shiny and the hardware is clean. The neck is dead on straight and the frets have no wear. There are two small dings about the size of a finger nail at the bottom bout near the input jack and one near the arm contour that is through to the wood. There is also a scratch on the back but no worming or buckle rash. The tuners are smooth and work properly, the electronics work with no issues. It's a creme puff for being 20 years old.

I need $925 and i think that it's a deal.

I'm in Columbus Ohio. 43202

PM me with any questions!!!

MORE PICS!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/locodiablo9/Bikini?feat=directlink

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Members

I recently acquired a 1990 Jackson Fusion (Made in the USA - Ontario, CA) with the custom Warbird graphic. Any idea what this guitar is worth? It is absolutely in pristine condition, all electronics work properly, neck is perfect, one ding behind the tremolo. Any feedback would be welcome.

• 2 years later...

Archived