Trinity River Mule cutaway by Stenzler

blueshawk1

• Members

Fora sale: a Trinity River Mule cutaway made by the Stenzler Musical Inst. company, the same company that makes Breedlove guitars.

Now obviously, at this price point, it's far away not the same as a Breedlove, but does share one of the build qualitys, called the "JLD Bridge System"

Let me quote from the hang tag;

"All Trinity River acoustic guitars are equipped with the JLD Bridge System. Located under the bridge and visible through the sound hole, it has an "equalizing" effect on the top. It adds definition and clarity to the individual strings, producing crisp, transparent highs and balances the overall tone.

The JLD Bridge System stabalizes both the top and the pinless bridge, allowing the use of heavier gauge strings if desired. We recommend a slightly heavier string on the bass side as it simply drives the top harder providing robust bass."

Now from the other side of the hang tag;

"All of our primitive acoustic instruments are designed and manufactured to deliver the best sound and playability.

We have chosen to minimize the finish to maximize the wood's ability to vibrate freely.

We have chosen NOT to bleach or otherwise alter the natural imperfections that occur in woods.

We are confident that you will realize a real difference in tone and sustain."

Okay, so much for the hang tag info. This guitar has a satin finish, a strap pin in the heel of the neck that was factory installed, and is like new with next to no playing time. I bought this one on a whim because I like the satin finish, but I already have two acoustics, a 6 and a 12, and the other 6 is jumbo acoustic/electric which I prefer, and since I'm GASing for another guitar, this one got picked to go.

There is one very small mark on the left lower bout, I tried to take a picture, but it is so faint, you will have a hard time seeing it in the close-up picture I provided on the picture page. I don't even think it's a surface mark, may be in the wood.

Here's a pic, and again, you can see more pics at the link above;

IMAG0253.jpg

I've only placed one picture here, but you can see more pictures here;

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/blueshawk1/guitars/

(pics on this page are clickable for larger views)

Price for the Trinity River: 130. shipped (CONUS).

EDIT: Tomorrow or Friday, this will be going on ebay, same price except a 25.oo shipping fee will be added.

• Members

Fora sale: a Trinity River Mule cutaway made by the Stenzler Musical Inst. company, the same company that makes Breedlove guitars.

Now obviously, at this price point, it's far away not the same as a Breedlove, but does share one of the build qualitys, called the "JLD Bridge System"

Let me quote from the hang tag;

"All Trinity River acoustic guitars are equipped with the JLD Bridge System. Located under the bridge and visible through the sound hole, it has an "equalizing" effect on the top. It adds definition and clarity to the individual strings, producing crisp, transparent highs and balances the overall tone.

The JLD Bridge System stabalizes both the top and the pinless bridge, allowing the use of heavier gauge strings if desired. We recommend a slightly heavier string on the bass side as it simply drives the top harder providing robust bass."

Now from the other side of the hang tag;

"All of our primitive acoustic instruments are designed and manufactured to deliver the best sound and playability.

We have chosen to minimize the finish to maximize the wood's ability to vibrate freely.

We have chosen NOT to bleach or otherwise alter the natural imperfections that occur in woods.

We are confident that you will realize a real difference in tone and sustain."

Okay, so much for the hang tag info. This guitar has a satin finish, a strap pin in the heel of the neck that was factory installed, and is like new with next to no playing time. I bought this one on a whim because I like the satin finish, but I already have two acoustics, a 6 and a 12, and the other 6 is jumbo acoustic/electric which I prefer, and since I'm GASing for another guitar, this one got picked to go.

There is one very small mark on the left lower bout, I tried to take a picture, but it is so faint, you will have a hard time seeing it in the close-up picture I provided on the picture page. I don't even think it's a surface mark, may be in the wood.

Here's a pic, and again, you can see more pics at the link above;

IMAG0253.jpg

I've only placed one picture here, but you can see more pictures here;

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/blueshawk1/guitars/

(pics on this page are clickable for larger views)

For sale deal expired, now listed on ebay;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280137783065

Archived