FS: Ovation Celebrity CC057 Honey Burst EXC!!!

gusfmm

• Members

In excellent condition, would look like new if it wasn't for a tiny needle head sized ding on the lower right front. Come in original Ovation hardshell case in like new condition as well. First and only owner, barely played, never gigged or taken out of my home studio. Asking $250 plus shipping in ConUSA, paid $499 new 4 years ago from MF.com.

TECH SPECS:

Body Type: Super Shallow Cutaway

Top: Spruce (Honey Burst)

Neck: Nato

Fretboard: Rosewood

Fret Inlay: Dots & Diamonds

Bridge: Walnut

Rosette: Ovation Oakleaf

Pickup: Thinlines

Preamp: OP-20

Output: Jack 1/4 in. Hi-Z Output

Nutwidth: 1 11/16

Machines: Chrome

Case: Original Ovation 8217

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Highly interested if this is still available. I use this exact guitar for gigs and have been looking for a backup for a while. Do you have the serial number/date of manufacture? Also, have the electronics been used much? Thanks, and I look forward to your reply!

• Members

Serial #2553937. Not sure about date of manufacture, but was purchased in 2003 new from MusiciansFriend.com.

It smells like new, looks almost like new, still has the original D'Addario strings on it. That's how much use it's seen.

PM'ed you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I really appreciate it. This guitar is for my son who's active in his church youth group. His leader who's an accomplished guitar player in his own right, thinks my son (who's not) could with a little tutoring on his part, contribute to the group's band as it were. He currently has a very old, no name (folk)? guitar. I'm wondering if this might be to much of a guitar for him. Your thoughts. Would you be willing to accept a little less? Please get back to me either way. Thanks again

Archived