** F/T: Takamine acoustic (dread/cutaway) for Fender Strat/Tele **

kensmith

• Members

TAK gone....TRADED

I am interested in trading this nice cutaway dreadnought for a Fender Strat/Tele.

Details on the Takamine EG360ES:

For trade I have a higher end G-Series, with more "bling" since I bought a special model from dealer.

It has mother of pearl snowflake/diamond fret markers, and abolone rosette and binding trim, solid spruce top

and rosewood back and sides. Very nice gloss finished mahogony neck with rosewood fingerboard.

I had my local guitar technician add a bone nut and Ping high ratio gold tuners. I also had him add a taylor-style

strap button on the heel which keeps the guitar closer to you when standing. I prefer that location.

It is currently setup with light (.12) Elixir phospher bronze. Action is low and intonation is great.

Really a joy to play. It was setup by local tech and no visible fret wear. It has been kept in humidified case

when not in use. Typical pickguard swirls and some very light swirls on back that could be buffed out easily.

This did not come with hardshell case, and that was purchased for additional $100. Nice black TKL case with silver lining.

Has onboard EQ and tuner, and internal pickup is excellent (better than most in mid-price range).

I am interested in trades on Fender Strat/Tele.

PM me if interested.

TAK gone....TRADED

55982ujwu1IEDpdtYTHSInvtV4wA5x5QZUosZH3j

-M-Mx0q1nUX8TjFRc5Hw-TbpGGLn3HEX6AQdZmcQ

jZ7WscUIAkvlRUr3XrywyzfdnoxJDgCuh73t6KO7

KSbldVWGs9ClGVRdRGswqOMSwx3B5cmaLfJjVzmU

kEOLNNlX8NZVBrkabQJv7SZ8kuo9acsfwrh4ZmZN

Thanks,

Ken

Archived