'98 Takamine EG-334C Acoustic/Electric w/hard case.

TN.Frank

• Members

I have seen these go for $200-$250 recently. May be so cheap, right now, because of the economy

Wow, that' s WAY under what I got into it. My Alvarez RD8 is going for $250, of course that's new but the Tak is a lot more expensive guitar then the RD8. I've got it down to about as low as I can go, any lower and I'd be losing too much money to make it worth selling.

• Members

BTT, how about someone trade me a decent 3/4 w/hard case for my Tak. Something like a Baby Taylor, Alvarez MSD1, Morgan Monroe MV01 or even a Laguna LD1 Little Brat would be ok. I'd just like a smaller guitar to take with me and mess with on the couch. Come on people, work with me here. :thu:

• Members

I've got an EJ 200 I'd be interested in trading for your Takamine. Mine looks like new.

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind but I'm going to try and sell it locally so I won't have to pay to ship. At the price I have it if I had to take shipping out of what I'd get it would cut into my bottom line BIG TIME and I need every penny to pick up a nice 3/4. Besides, a EJ-200 is really going the other way for me. I'd like to get smaller then the Dread that I've got, not larger. Give me a couple days to see what happens and I'll PM you if I can't sell it locally. Thanks. :thu:

Archived