Taylor 422e - Maple/Spruce - ALL SOLID - OHSC - Grand Concert - Baggs M1

CiceroTJones

• Members

Lets have a pic of that Taylor if you can. I have got to sell my Alvarez to buy your guitar unless you would be interested in a trade. It is an AD-60CK. It has a cutaway with electronics.

If your Taylor looks good in the pics, I'll give you $500 + the Alvarez for it.:love:

• Members

Did you get my emails or pm's that I would like to have that rubber for the pedal I got from you? Sorry for any trouble to put you through on this but havn't got a reply in a week or two from you.

Yup, I e-mailed you that I put it in the mail Friday evening.

Should be to you soon.

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280284128661

How about this beauty? I think it is an American strat body with a Mighty Mite neck Ebony fretboard with Jumbo frets. The thing that made me put it in my watch list was the kinman pickups.

If that isn't to your liking I have my own American Standard Strat. I am at work so I can't get picks up of it up until later. It's got Dimarzio Area 58's in the neck and middle and an Area 61 in the bridge. This is Dimarzio's noiseless pickup offering and they are great. I have the originals pups as well.

I would rather keep my current axe.

• Members

You offering the one on eBay?

I'm very interested in the one with dimarzios!

Looking forward to pics later!

Color? Condition? Trade straight up for the Taylor?

How about this beauty? I think it is an American strat body with a Mighty Mite neck Ebony fretboard with Jumbo frets. The thing that made me put it in my watch list was the kinman pickups.

If that isn't to your liking I have my own American Standard Strat. I am at work so I can't get picks up of it up until later. It's got Dimarzio Area 58's in the neck and middle and an Area 61 in the bridge. This is Dimarzio's noiseless pickup offering and they are great. I have the originals pups as well.

I would rather keep my current axe.

Archived