Guild Gad-C3 Classical $600

MartinLil

• Members

For sale is a Guild Gad-C3 classical guitar. It has a scale length of 650 mm (standard), 2" neck, a solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian Rosewood back and sides. It has an ebony fingerboard and one piece mahogany neck with a Dovetail neck joint (these can be reset when the time comes as spanish heel joints cannot).

This guitar is LOUD! The sound is very round and full, responsive and has a beautiful voice with great sustain. Intonation is dead on. The condition is very good with two dings on the top from strings breaking (see pics), but does not go through the polish.

Bone nut and bone compensated saddle, has a very smooth fast neck and good action with room to lower. Great tuners and a new set of D'Addario EJ45 strings. This is a very well built guitar and is absolutely spotless inside. Kept in smoke-free home and comes with its original arch top HSC.

I'm selling this guitar because it's just not getting the play time that it should be. It's a great guitar! But I don't play it often and cannot justify keeping it. I would like to see it go to someone who will play it. I've used it for classical, flamenco and all around finger picking.

Located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland if anyone is near and would like to play it or do local pick up. The guitar was $980 new and out did every nylon guitar at guitar center in the $700-$1,700 price range. Asking $600 plus shipping.

[ATTACH]302819[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302825[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302826[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302827[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]302828[/ATTACH]

More pictures below. Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Still available! All trade and $ offers considered! Partial trades are good too.

I've been gasing for a 2002 or newer (logo on the HEAD not the body) Martin backpacker for hiking, camping, archaeological digs, etc. Anyone have one that's interested in a partial trade with cash?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

PM's have been responded to. Had a couple of awesome trade offers but not quite what I'm looking for. Whatever the offer, i really prefer ALL solid woods.

I am interested in steel string acoustics, travel guitars such as the Martin backpacker as a partial trade, and/or a cross-over nylon acoustic. This guitar was $980 NEW so if your guitar sells new around that range, we've got an equal trade.

Keep the trades offers coming, please!

• Members

Just played this guitar earlier today. I love the fast neck and sustain on this classical! I've spent the last couple hours going back and forth between wanting to keep it and knowing that it needs to go to someone who will play it. If it doesn't go soon, it'll probably head to ebay.

Archived