FS: Yamaha LL6 SB - Handcrafted

dagurasu

• Members

Maybe a little more history would help. I purchased this guitar in the summer of 2008 new. I played it for around 4 months before going to Japan as an exchange student. The guitar sat in its case for the duration of my studies, which lasted around 11 months.

While in Japan I purchased an OM size guitar with thinner neck profile which I played and became accustomed to. That experience has completely changed my guitar neck size preference and I no longer enjoy playing a 1 3/4 inch neck width. This is the most compelling reason for me to sell this guitar.

The sound is very strong and balanced and is a great recording guitar for sure, and if it was not for the neck being to my dissatisfaction, I would keep this guitar.

Here is a link to a project I made using this acoustic guitar, please enjoy :)

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8325389

questions, comments, leave a message =)

• Members
Very nice, those Lotus series are the best bang for the buck for Tone/Build/Playability and over all value.

I really wish I had the funds to purchase this.

I wish you did too, the economy is really bad right now and people just don't have funds like they did before.

Still up for sale and will be until sold :p

• Members

Well I took some more pictures per member request, and I found two scratches on the back of the guitar :mad::mad: the larger scratch is 1/2 an inch long, the other is less than 1/4 of an inch, they are small though, please see the pictures below

DSC07410-2.jpg

DSC07429-1.jpg

can you see them?

DSC07419-1.jpg

DSC07420-1.jpg

DSC07422-1.jpg

DSC07426-1.jpg

any question? send a pm or leave a message! :thu:

• Members

okay, here's the deal...lot's of views, lot's of interest, lot's of follow ups, but no follow through. :poke: So, I've decided to make it easy by changing the price and blowing this guitar right out the door...:eek::eek::eek:

$375 total(paypal and shipping paid to lower 48 states only)

I really hate to see this guitar go because it looks great hanging out with my guitar family (pic below). I take good care of my stuff and this guitar needs a new home.

First person to send $375 to my paypal account will be a happy person by next year's blossom. Let's make a deal :thu: my paypal is:

rikiaru at gmail dot com

DSC07435.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived