Ryoji Matsuoka M100 Spruce/rosewood Classical Guitar

guitarevan07

• Members

$750!!

-Type / luthier: Classical, Ryoji Matsuoka M100

- Year build: I don't know :/

-Scale: 650mm

-Top: Solid Spruce

-Back/sides: Rosewood (don't know from where)

-Fingerboard: Ebony

-Sound: Clear and pretty loud for the price

-Condition: 7/10?

This is my Ryoji Matsuoke M100 that I've used for about 1 year now. I'm not the original owner by any means. I know it's alteast had several owners before me.

Anyways, everyone that plays it says it's a great guitar for the price, and I'd definitely agree. I'm selling it for what I paid for it (second hand)

There are several scratches and dings. Nothing too serious. The headstock has a little bit of finish chipped off, the back has some tiny tin dings. And the soundboard has some scratches just under the strings. You should be

able to see most everything through these pictures that my friend took for me. The guitar will come with a Gatorcase for classical guitar.

I feel like the $750 price is pretty good, All I've seen on here are the lower Matsuoka models (20's 30's, etc), but If I'm correct I think these used to sell for about the equivelant of $1100 usd brand new and were higher end

guitars.

It's a great student guitar, and I've used it for the past 2 semesters here at Florida State University. I've got my eye on a Hippner model that I found locally, and I need to sell this one to help me fund it

Here's a link to a whole album of pictures!

https://picasaweb.google.com/116226811232029052360/March212012?authkey=Gv1sRgCLyt48Wxr8KD3AE

The best way to contact me is at evantaucher at gmail dot com! Thanks!

Photo%2520013.jpg

Archived