Epiphone Steel Resonator guitar MB-100 w/pickup

thesweetness

• Members

Up for sale is one of the best budget resonator (dobro) guitars out there. I've played every non national out there and this is by far one of the best for the price. Setup is extremely good, great intonation. It was bought from a local music shop and the previous owner had installed a lipstick pickup in the neck. The job was done extremely well and looks as if it came straight from the factory. The pickup sounds incredible and the guitar screams when its plugged in. Some of the brushed steel plating is coming off by the input jack, but underneath is just polished chrome, no big deal at all. Overall this is a wonderful instrument for cheap. New these retail at about $600 and given its playability and pickup, I'm confident its worth even more than that. However, my price is $400 plus shipping and paypal with original hardshell case. I'm only selling it because I'm broke. All reasonable offers will be considered.

P1010219.jpgP1010220.jpgP1010222.jpgP1010221.jpgP1010225.jpgP1010226.jpgP1010227.jpg (pictured with my epiphone ef-500R listed for sale on the gear page for $400 plus shipping and paypal! Make me an offer for both!! )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived